Chapter 15

Time skip

2 months later

Lillian's POV -

Okay so it's been a couple of months since me and Daniel been going out and I've been the happiest ever.

Lemme give you a recap. Okay so as you know I started my dance group called queensNlettos and business has been booming.

My mom and dad has been great still nasty as ever. And as you know my dad still doesn't like Daniel.

Jaz she's been great still her same ole ratchet self and she found her a boyfriend but he doesn't go to het school.

Layla has been good also still the same ole funny girl she says she really isn't interested in a relationship but she be talking to this Chinese dude all the time.

Jaz's brother he's cool too him and Daniel has settled their differences and has been hanging out.

And last but not least my baby Daniel. He has been the best ever and always keeps a smile on my face, and he stay giving me head not that im complaining.

And I'm also thinking about saying the four letter word to him cause I feel like im ready.

Also I'm gonna give up my v-card to him to cause I feel like we're at that point in our relationship where we can bond together like that.

So right now I'm in Daniel's room lighting up candles and wearing that white lingerie he bought me.

About 10 minutes later I heard the front door open and close and footsteps up the stairs.

I jump on the bed and tease at my hair a little bit. I sat on my knees and waited for him to come in the room.

He opened the door and when he saw me his jaw instantly dropped.

I walked over to him and grabbed his hands. I lead him towards the bed and pushed him on it so he can sit down.

"Okay so I've been thinking and I'm ready to give my all to you" I say while twiddling with my fingers

"You sure ma" he questioned

I nodded my head yes and stared at him. He grab my waist and layed me softly on the bed.

He started kissing all the way down my neck until he got to my navel. He took off my panties and instantly latched his tongue to my clit.

I started moaning in pleasure and reached down to grab a handful of his dreads.

He stuck his tongue inside of me and moved it in and out.

He moved up from my private part and took off his clothes.

I happened to look down and saw his dick and it was big it almost made me rethink my decision.

He leaned over towards the drawer he had next to the bed and pulled out a gold condom rapper.

He ripped the paper with his teeth and slid on the condom. He looks at me making sure I really wanna do this.

I nodded my head yes and he lowered his head down to mine.

"It's gonna hurt okay" he said

I nodded my head and he resumed kissing me. He slowly slid in and it hurt so bad.

I hissed in pain and dug my nailses in his back.

He slid all the way in and I felt my cherry pop. He started rocking his hips back and forth slowly and soon the pain turned into pleasure.

I moaned lowly in his ear and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Mmmm go faster" I moaned out in pure ecstasy