A Day At YogTowers

Paisley wakes me up the next morning and we eat real quick and do our same outfit thing agian.

Paisley actually looks exactly like me i was lying in the restroom.

We do fishtail braids on each other looking exactly the same.We then put on a shirt advertsing us for Youtube and dark blue skinny jeans. and lastly black keds and Pink socks.

We grab our stuff and the present and head downnstairs.

"Who is who? Voices sound the same!" Dad says.

"that is for us to know and for you guys to find out." we say at the same time and we get in the car and enter YogTowers.

We walk down the hall and see the office we have been using labeled SAMMY AND PAISLEY.

we yell thanks and get a chorus of thank yous and go in.

We know there is a meeting for them in 5 mins and dad is standing with his back to our door. we open it slighly.

"dad! pst!" i say handing him the present and shut the door.

i hear a muffled thanks.

He knocks.

"Girls do you wanna come to the meeting. It is just starting." he says.

"Nah just holler when you guys are about to open the present. We need to have a discussion for our channels. 10 million, music videos which is what HAT FILMS posted on their channel practice makes not perfect but betterness, and pranks, and how to fix the situation from last night." We say.

"oh and guys the song has that vibe to it that needs tha type of scenery. And if anybody asks we do not need help. w.e were gonna do it the other day but got to busy planning for 10 million." Paisley says and closes the door.

we step out real quick and go to the bathroom.

When we come back I am showing Paisley how to walk on the curb and seem really nicely shoot.

Right before we get to the office i am showing her how she needs to look free and how i am affected and my red raincoat becomes yellow like hers. We orphange friends helping

"So you will get Jake to shine a light down on me and the read will be edited to make it look that yellow is coming from the bottom to top. It will easy to edit. easy change." I say. " well for us atleast."

I see the meeting has ended and realize it took us an hour 1/2 to get back from the bathroom.

"i am guessing the music video needs to be good considering we left the bathroom at 9 and now 10:30." i say laughng.

"Yeah you could say that." I say.

Dad sees us and says we are about to open it.

We nod and sink under a table where no one can see us.

They open it.

"Are they artists or something?" someone asks.

"SO GOOD!"

"oh great where did they go now?" dad says.

"Places!" we scream.

We crawl out and into our office.

Unfortunately, Purple Paisley accidentally got a YouTube notification and everybody saw us.

I just fall onto my face.

"Red! Get up!" Paisley says and starts dragging me.

I clawl at the floor as she drags me over to the drawing.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" I scream.

She picked me up and wrapped her arms around my stomch.

"Purple please!!!!" I plead struggling with no arms.

I start yelling in french which i learned in middle school.

I kick her and run into our office and hide beneath the desk.

I grab my sketchbook and sketch.

When i hear a knock on our door.

"WHO AND WHY?" i ask.

"Mom and reasons." she says.

"Okay." i say.

She comes in and gets beside me.

"Oh am I mad at her." i say.

"They love it." Mom says.

"Well not me." i say finishing a sketch.

i put my sketchbook away.

"Purple!" i scream and Mom leaves.

Paisley comes in.

"That live stream everybody is doing is lasting a few more hours." I say yawning.

"Yeah I'm tired too." She says and grabs our bag and opens it.

We lay down on the couch in our room. We then cover is with blankets. We fall asleep

2 hrs later

"Sam wake up!" Paisley says nudging me.

I sit up and see most of Yogscast staring through the open door.

"You guys suck." I say flipping over and pulling the covers over me and Paisley.

I peek out and see Dad with a video camera. I through a pillow at him and he laughs.

I groan and accidentally fall off the Couch.

"Oh shi-- zzl." I start to say but see dad's glare.

Everybody laughs.

"Go back to your stream we have stuff to do." I say and everybody groans and leaves.

"Outside. Jake. Camera crew. The music video is finally happening." I says and we sneak outside.