「 Cᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ﹐ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ~ 」

In a crowded room, elegant music was playing. A social gathering, a small dance, it was a event filled with humans. The master of seduction wormed her way in, uninvited, yet no one called her out for it.

There was something strange about her, a kind of darkness that was addicting, that called out to you. A kind of atmosphere that was like a dark room, you just wanted to go inside and see it's contents.

You make eye contact with her, and she darkly chuckled as she danced and walked her way through the crowd. You really only catch her vibrant green eyes, and her purple locks following behind her.

You try to follow her, to try and see just what it was about her. You'd keep missing her, seeing hair of lilac and her laughter. Just who is she?

Finally you see her going to the balcony, flashing you a grin as she walked out into the night. That look on her face, the way she's leading you, it's all her plan. Just where is she leading you exactly?

She looked back to make sure you were still following, then she held up her dress as she made her way down stairs and into a garden. The garden was beautiful, flowers were alive and thriving, their were tall hedges, almost like a small maze.

You'd laugh, ask her where she's leading you, then finally, a dead end. ƑιηαƖƖу, уσυ cαυgнт нєя. Oя ɗιɗ ѕнє cαтcн уσυ?

She lured you into her web, just because she was /bored./ You're her new play thing, are you prepared~?

❝What's your name~?❞ She would ask, and suddenly you found yourself speechless. You be never felt this way before, you've been in the presence of someone so beautiful, so captivating.

You would watch her as she came close, you had so many questions but none would form into actual words. ❝Shh, it's okay baby~ Don't speak.❞ Her voice was alluring, oh how you were falling so hard. Only, it wasn't quite falling, you just didn't know you were being pushed.

She dragged her gloved finger across your bottom lip, looking at you like she wanted to take a bite, only, she did, literally. Knees now weak, she'd whisper naughty things into your ear, then licking the side of your ear, then gracing your bottom lip with her teeth, soft bites, yet blood drawn.

She'd softly moan as she had a taste, her cheeks pink with perversion. ❝Nufufu~ You taste good. Let me taste more of you?❞ Her suggestions were more like soft demands, her suggestions made everything seem so. . . right.

She'd grab your jacket, guiding you to the ground, and baby you know what comes next~

You melted onto the ground, barely able to keep yourself up with your arms. She pushed you down with her dainty fingers, your body moving against your will. Just who was she?? You felt almost scared, yet you wanted to see what would come next.

She then put your legs between her legs, straddling you. Your face now burning off, yet you wanted to see what she would do next. She would bring her porcelain face to your neck, brushing her nose up against it as she breathed in your sweet scent. ❝I want to hear your voice, show me how dirty you really are~❞ She'd push you down, so you lay completely flat, then lifted up the bottom of your shirt.

With a devious smirk, she'd tease you, dragging her tongue from your pelvis, and up a small section of your stomach. Now, you were almost squirming, trying to hide the fact that you were aroused, that you didn't want this to stop. The beautiful woman would kiss your side, finding pleasure in the sounds that left your lips.

Without warning, her fangs pierced your skin, a pain echoing throughout your whole body. The more you tried to move, the worse it felt, yet her moans couldn't help but make you feel even more aroused. Now you're thinking more along the lines of, /what/ was she.

You'd ask what she was doing, and she'd raise her head, eyes almost spilling with lust. Licking the blood from her lips, she'd mutter, ❝Humans can be so much fun~ Don't move.❞

She would work her way back up, gracing your lips with her kiss, then whisper into your ear, ❝Stop acting like you want to get away, I know you like it. You wouldn't want to upset me, would you?❞ Something about what she said made you finally realised what you had done. She led you from the others, and suddenly you felt like this was a death trap.

She'd move her hips in a way that drove you insane, she knew every trick, every little thing that would keep you from screaming. You wanted to yell, but you just couldn't, her words and actions kept you in your place, like a spell.

The master of manipulation then got started with your neck, licks and kisses, to drive you crazy, to be extra good to you. Hard bites soon to follow, you can feel your blood dripping down your neck and onto the grass, and you could hear the gulps of the monster you couldn't tear yourself away from.

She was doing everything and anything to make you squirm, to make you breathe even heavier. With more and more bites, you just couldn't do this anymore, she was going to kill you at this rate, yet, you couldn't bring yourself to harm her. Such a stupid little human you are.

The arousal continued, no one played with you the way she did. She would push every button, even the ones you didn't know you had. You'd softly beg for her to stop, where else could she bite next?? Trust me, she would find more spots. She'd softly giggle, her hands exploring your body as she made eye contact, her voice the embodiment of seduction. ❝We can't stop now. You wouldn't deprive a girl would you?❞ Cordelia would slightly tilt her head, as if her actions were 'innocent.'

She'd come close, her hot breath by your ear, ❝I'м ɢoιɴɢ тo plαy wιтн yoυ ѕoмe мore. I wαɴт yoυ тo нυrт, ѕcreαм oυт ιɴ pαιɴ. I wαɴт yoυ тo вeɢ мe ғor мore, αɴd cry oυт ιɴ вlιѕѕ. Yoυ're мιɴe ɴow.

Hey, ιт'ѕ yoυr lαѕт dαy oɴ тнιѕ eαrтн. . . Areɴ'т yoυ нαppy yoυ're ѕpeɴdιɴɢ ιт wιтн мe~?❞