Comfort Zone

A sigh left the tall man's mouth as he restated the song. "Why can't I get that stupid move right?!" Jihun yelled, hitting the wall to let out some anger.

It was late. Probably way past twelve, but Jihun wouldn't go back to the dorms. Going back there meant putting up his leader facade and he just couldn't bring himself to do that right now. He had enough stress of his own with their comeback coming up, he couldn't handle everyone else's problems too.

"Just one more time and then I'll go home." Jihun told himself as he started the music once again.

His dancing started off nice until the middle of the chorus. Jihun's foot slipped causing him to land on his butt.

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" He screeched, voice filled to the brim with anger and pain. The lanky boy laid down on the practice room floor. Once his sweaty back hit his the cool, smooth surface he let out a sigh of relief. He felt as though he could forget about Heejun's inability to make a simple sandwich. Seungjun's really annoying laugh hurting his ears. Youjin's habit of barely saying anything and Inseong's stupid alarm waking him up earlier than it should.

Suddenly, those things didn't matter because Jihun was on the floor, and that's where he felt that he belonged.