Whatever you want(Jack and Zach x reader)

(Hey, sorry for the wait, anyway this image has the idea and concept of the use of ropes and blindfold is a bit long then usual due to me hitting 300k reads thanks so so much, okok I'll start the image enjoy)
Request #2
For: @KindaCool_Girl

Y/N pov:
"WE'RE OVER JOSH"(just a random name I chose🤷🏻‍♀️)
Y/N: I'M SO DONE WITH YOUR LITTLE HOOKUPS WITH THOSE SLUTS!
Josh: FINE THEY WERE BETTER THEN YOU ANYWAY
Y/N: ugh whatever I'm leaving Josh
This fukboy blow me off again to be with some stupid slut for the third time. I'm done this time I don't need him in my life. I'll ask if I can stay with Zach and Jack

(Text conversation)
Muh Boys😜

Y/N😋: hey can I stay at your place for a few day until I can find a place to stay
Z😘: yea sure, but why?
J😝:yea
Y/N: that stupid dirt bag went with that slut again so I left
J😝: Zach I told you
Y/N😋: wait what
J😝: I knew he would do that
Z😘: MY GOD Jack grow up
Y/N😋: so is that a yes?
J😝: yes of course
Z😘: ye
Y/N😋: ok thank you so much
(End of text conversation)
I walked up to the apartment and rang the door bell. Zach opened the door and pulled you in.
Z: hey Y/N
Y/N: yes thanks you so much I don't know what I would do without you guys
J: nah it's no biggy
Z:Anyway we have the extra room that you can stay in down the hall
Y/N: oh thank you. I Smiled and walk down the hall to my room. As I  set myself up I  sat on the bed thinking how stupid I was for not giving Josh every part of my making him love someone else. I wanted to get the thought out of my head so after awhile I decided to go out for food.
As I walked to the front door I saw the boys on the couch.
Y/N: oh hey guys I'm going to get something to eat you wanna come?
Z: nah it's fine we'll stay here
Y/N: oh ok I'll be back in an hour or so
J: hey Y/N is there anything we can do to help you get over him?
Y/N: sadly not many thing but thanks for the offer I said giving them a weak smile.
After eating I walked the Main Street of the city
(In your head)
" hmm I know the boys like the cookies from the cafe down the street I'll get them some cookies.
(Text conversation)
Y/N😋: hey guys I'm getting some cookies what kind do you guys want?
......
(End of text conversation)
"Hmm that's weird there're not respond fast as usual,...ah whatever I'll just get chocolate chip"

As walked up to the door i pulled out the key they gave me.
Y/N: hey guys I'm home I bought cookies!!
No reply
" ok whatever I'll just put the box on the counter"
As I hummed my way to the kitchen not being aware of hearing, I lost my train of thought....

There was Zach sitting on Jack's lap. (In mind)" omg wha-what" I dropped the box of cookies as I saw the one thing I never thought would happen.
The boys turned to the door way where I was standing jaw and box of cookies dropped (lol🤷🏻‍♀️)
Z: ahh.. Y/N!!!!
Y/N: sorry...sorry I'll just leave
I turned the corner running into my room closing the door behind me.
I felt my cheeks red"Oh My God....it's fine act like nothing happened and let them finished"
As I sat on the bed I heard a knock on the door.
Y/N: yes?
J:hey Y/N sorry about that can you open the door
I get up cracking the door open slightly.
Y/N: yes Jack what do you want
J: everything
Y/N: wha-?
You couldn't finish your sentence due to Jack pushing you onto the wall and closing the door.
Y/N: Jack?
J: yes princess?
Y/N: what are you doing?
J: making you feel better about the breakup
Y/N: what about Zach gand your thing with him...
J: yea about that... We like each other but for you we will do anything to help you get over that fuckboy
Y/N: bu-
(3rd person pov)
He cut you off by kissing you passionately against the wall. He then put you on the bed tell you to wait. He pulled out a red box, he pulled out rope and a blindfold. He smirk as you felt yourself heat up. He Then motion for you to stand You felt his hands tie your wrist together behind your back and pulled the blindfold over your eyes.
Y/N: Jack wait...
J: yes
Y/N: are sure about this?
J: yes anything for you, now do you trust me?
Y/N: ye-yes I do
J: good
(First person pov)
As his hands lead me out the room I felt my feet slowly move farther out to what I assumed was the main room. I then heard footsteps near the front door locking it and walking back. "sit" jack said as he walked away.
(3rd person pov)
You sat crossed legged as you slowly became turned on. You felt someone kneel in front of you close to your face. Their face then connected with yours as you felt soft lips kissed you. As they pulled away you took a deep breath
Y/N: Zach.....

You then felt two set of hands caress  your body as you breathed softly know exactly who they were. One set traveled down your waist to your waist line. The other pair slowly messaging your breast. You let out a small moan as the pair of hand near your waist slowly moved down your pants.
Y/N: Guys?
J&Z: yes?
Y/N: If you can be gentle
J: anything for you
Z: I'm guessing you don't want us in you
Y/N: ye-yes but you can continue
J: ok princess
As their hand continue, Zach's hands moved down to your panties.
He then pressed against your clit making you let out a loud moan.
He then remove your pants and panties. Jack then kissed you again attack your neck this time. Zach then spread your leg as you a bit pain. He stuck one of his fingers in you slowly moving in and out
Z: you ok Y/N?
Y/N: yes please go faster
You then felt jack move down to where Zach was and started playing with your clit making you moan like crazy. You then felt a knot in your stomach.
Y/N: I'M GONNA CUM!!!
You had soon came as your breath fell short. You the felt someone untie the rope and carry to your room. They laid you on the bed taking off the blindfold and putting you under the blankets. You finally open your eyes seeing Zach and jack by the door.
Y/N: hey thanks guys
J&Z: no problem...