36

Without I realize my tears streaming down my cheeks swiftly

I took the letter with 1 written on it

And read it

Dear Jinseok,

How are you, dear? Well, I guess when you read this letter that's mean I already leaving you. I'm so sorry, dear.

Actually, I have hepatoma which is a liver cancer. I know you might be wondering about it right? Actually, I started to have this cancer on our 1st anniversary because of that I put our 1st anniversary picture with this letter.

Last night, when you invited me to sleep at your house I really worried like what if you found out I had a cancer? But I tried my best to not show you my symptoms. Do you remember why I leave early today? Well it's because the pain attacked me. Did you know that time I'm in stage 3?

You must be wondering right why I didn't do the operation as soon as I know I had it? Well the answer is no one suit me not my mother not my father or even my brother. I feel numb I think maybe that's my fate. So I gave up.

But the more we had time together I feel like I want to survive so I can protect you and be by your side but it's too late, my dear.

So, because of that I gave you my beloved Ryan plushie doll. I bet Seokjin hyung must been told ya' about my past. So please take a very good care of Ryan because he's really special. I bet you already know about Ryan's secret?

I hope you'll live happily ever after with Namjoon. I trust him to take care of you. I know you always met Namjoon in the middle of the night because that's what his cursed talk about. I saw you already close to him and it made me happy that finally you have someone who can replace my place in you.

Last from you cute and handsome boyfriend 😘 don't cry over me so hard and try to move on I'm watching you from here and live happily baby girl 💕

Sincerely your precious boyfriend,
Taehyung.K