Puckleberry

Chapter one the night
RACHELS POV

I was getting wertty  for her night with puck. When puck got there I let him in. When he got in he pushed me to the wall and started to kiss my neck. We went into the bedroom and he pushed me into the bed and he kissed me all over then went inside of me. It went on for 2 hours and we were done. I went to pucks locker and told him I was pregnant and he stood there with his mouth wide open and said  nothing...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Cliff hanger. Sorry for the short chapter. I promise the next chapter will be longer than this one What do you think puck will say in the next chapter.

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERYDAY OR WEEK!

PLEAS VOTE, COMMENT, AND OR MAKE SHURE TO FOLLOW ME.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

chapter 2

RACHEL  POV

Its been two months Im living at noahs cause my parents kicked me out. I'm having a girl and  i look as fat as a cow. I hate being pregnant it hurts and i am always throwing up. my doctor said we can do something so im telling Noah.

QUINNS POV  

I hate Rachel. I know shes pregnant with pucks baby but puck should be with me. God i hate Rachel. I should be the one pregnant with pucks baby  and his girlfriend and all of what rachel is with puck write now. I want her to be dead. I wish she could be with Finn or Jessie again or someone else or alone and i can be with puck. im pretending to be friends with rachel so i can get close to her to be close to puck. He deserves someone like me not her. And im going to make sure that happens because I will be with puck. if it's the last thing I do. Ew, She just makes me so sick even thinking about her. Ew, just Ew. She may be the second to me most sexy and cuttest person in this school cause im first AND shhigh d he yt? irurdbdghv rfyt? rthe dhde might be head cheerio after she gives birth cause even know shes pregnant sue wants her back on the Cheerios again but i will always get him and always be better and always get the boy.  

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry the story was mostly in Quinn's pov. Do you like it so far. i know i do i like it alot and you should to. don't forget to vote comment and follow med. xxx yt?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: more::::::::::::