os

Searching of love

Hey guyz anaz here came with another os of raglak nd dira req by Despicable17

The sceen begins with someone receiving call..

Hello aunty ...

Betta wr r u ?  Wt happend aunty i am in town...

Betta plz come to home asap ....y aunty is there is any problem...i will tell after u reach here by saying this she cuts the call nd turns to her left one door were closed she looked that side with teary eyes...

One bike stopped infront of the house someone got down from the bike his face revealed to be

he removed his helmet nd rushed inside while roatating bike key....

There he saw his aunty in teary eyes ...aunty wt happend y r u crying ?

See laksh how is ratan behaving to me...

... Wt happend aunty...

Laksh from yesterday he is not eating anything nd behaving weird to me

Aunty let me handle this...its ur usual time to visit temple na she nods hmmm then y did u waiting for go ...

She left...

Laksh entered inside his room nd saw angry ratan toring some letters nd burning it

Laksh entered inside his room nd saw angry ratan toring some letters nd burning it ...

Laksh stopped him...ratan wr r u dg?

He didnt respond to him continued his works laksh irrittated by his act he took jug of water nd poured on it...

Laksh he shouts... Laksh glared him dont u dare to shout ...

Ratan sat on bed angrily...laksh smiled my cuty boy wt happend to u man he puts his hands around his shoulder...

Soon laksh smile vanished when he saw tears in his lil brother eyes...he cupped his face ratan wt happend

Ratan hugged laksh tightly ...laksh she betrayed me...

He broked the hug...whom ??

Diya he said in teary voice...