MY COMFORT

WALTER'S POV

I have been keeping a close watch on him. The feelings I now have for him has grown to a new different level. I can't stop thinking about him.

After the file containing informations on him was given to me by one of my spies, I have grown to love him more. Through the file, I got to know about his mum. I thought it will be wise to surprise his mother, so I commanded my lawyer and sectary to pay her a visit. It was fulfilling to see smile on her face after the huge amount of money given to her. Maybe he will get to love me when he learns what I did.

I was in a meeting when my sectary who stepped out for few minutes when my phone rang, came and informed me that my baby had an accident in school. I was so furious that I felt like strangling the person who had put my baby in  harm's way.

Immediately the meeting was put on hold, my baby comes first. When I got to the school, I called the two guards i assigned to him to give me report on what happened, on why my baby was lying on a sickbed.

I sent my sectary to inform the doctor to give him the best medical care, I do no want a scar on his flawless skin.

When I was informed that he was discharged, I worried less. I sent him a letter advising him not to put himself at risk again. I was really worried, what if something worst had happen, I would have lost him even before having him.

The past few hours, have been a painful one for me. I received a call form mum that my sister had fatal accident and died on her way to the hospital.

I am man, but I needed to be comforted, I lost my only sister whom I love so much. I needed to be beside the only one who could comfort me with his presence, i needed him by my side, i was tempted to go reveal myself to him, He is my comfort.

I didn't leave the school today, I was in my apartment located in the school premises. I made up my mind to go seek comfort in his bosom later in the night.

As I entered his room, there laid down my sleeping beauty, seeing him made me realized how much I missed his touch though I have only felt it once.

As I stood at the foot of his bed my hands were itching to touch him and hold him, so I set down and watch him open his eyes. The moon light was directly under him showing me his handsome, flawless face.

I know from the focus of his eyes on my face, he was trying to take a very good look at my face, when he couldn't, he tried getting up, but I quickly held his face with both my palms in other to prevent him from seeing me, not yet.

Holding him sent the electric shock I felt the first day I met him, I think he felt it too, because he leaned into my touch, I felt so happy when he did that. I was unable to hold it when the moon showed me how pink his lips were, making me have the urge to kiss him. I stroke his lips with both my thumbs before giving him a chaste kiss which triggered my yarning for him, this made me pour all my emotions to the passionate kiss I gave him the second time. The thirst of his mouth is enough to satisfy my hunger for food and break the stronghold of sorrow on me.

I listened to him beg to hear my voice, begged for my presence, i didn't grant them, instead I turned my back and walked away, I could hear him sniffing from behind his door. I love him, but I couldn't grant his simple request for I was scared of the outcome.

My heartbeat, I love you so much, but I can't stand to bear the outcome if you reject me, am a Coward, for preferring to love you from afar than to be heartbroken. Just give me a little time, I promise you that when the dust settles in my home, I will come for you.

Please wait for me.

KINDLY VOTE AND COMMENT.