Where it Began

On June15,2014 a family of four was on there way 2 Tampa,Florida. They had to transfer air planes. The family was made of Dad, Tayla, Tommy, and Mom. They woke up early and left for the air port.''Are we there yet''? said Joshua. ''Omg, I forgot the bank card'' said Dad. Dad turns around and presses his foot on the gas. Before we know it were home. Dad runs really fast into the house and zooms back out. ''45 minutes''! yells mom. We make make our way back to the air port. The flight was delayed because of the slow flight attendants. The family makes there way to the first plane. Tayla was nervous. Tommy asked questions the whole time. We arrived in Atlanta, Georgia for the plane transfer. Because the first plane had a delay the second plane to take us to Tampa had left 8 minutes earlier. The family didn't know that. "We gotta go to C7 come on let's run"! said Tayla. They get there and the planes gone. The concerige told us that the next plane comes at 3:00 and it was 11:30. ""Im hungry""!said Tayla. The family went to Five Guys. "I'm full"!said all. Tayla fell asleep on a bench at the air port. "Time to wake up"!said Dad. "I'm going to Starbucks". said Mom. "Time to board flight C7"said the receptionists. Mom was still at Starbucks. Tayla was very nervous that they might miss another plane flight. Dad called Mom repeatedly. She did not answer. She finally came and we got on the plane. Tayla had a chat with Dad for a while. Then played Piano Tiles. Dad beat her score. Before the family knew it they arrived at their destination. Tampa, Florida! The -) :-) :-) :-)