Chapter 3

Warning contains sexual and grpahic content that is sensitive to some readers

Recently Mccree had just been avoiding me. I looked on his phone a d to my surprise he was flirting with someone. I opened up my packet and smoked like crazy. Jesse walked in the room. "Hey darlin'" He said trying to hug me. I blew my smoke in his face. "Dont darlin me. You can get your stuff and leave now." I demanded, he looked at me confused. "Dont act like that, i know youve been cheating on me with someone." I hissed, he looked away from me and just grabbed his stuff before going. "Bye then." he said.

"Yeah fucking stay away from me!" I shouted, i slammed the door on him. Genji and mercy peeped down the stairs at me and i looked at them. I walked off to my room and sat against the door. "Hanzo... Please come out." Genji asked. I cried more. "no. Just leave me alone." I demanded.

I heard nothing at the door and reached into my pocket. I pulled out a knife that my father gave to me. I did a couple of slices on my arm. Then more and more. I looked at my arm and it was shredded. I felt no pain. I grabbed the ribbon i use to tie my hair. It was long enough to make a noose. I attached it to a hook in my ceiling and wrapped it around my neck.

"Hanzo, i know you... What are you doing!" Mercy yelled, i kicked the chair from underneath me. Mercy grabbed a shuriken and threw it at the ribon releasing me from the grip. I stumbled on the floor and gasped for air. "WHY THE FUCK YOULD YOU DO THAT!" I shouted, Mercy ran off crying and i was left in my room alone.

—a month later—

I didn't leave my room. i ate cake and other fat foods every day, and stayed in my bed every day. Each time my cuts healed i made new ones. I hated my life. Hanzo walked into my room and looked at me. "Hanzo... You need to eat healthily now. If you don't eat it ill fucking force you. You don't look healthy, you've put on weight Hanzo and i know how much you cared about your body. You need to eat healthily and exercise please Hanzo. Jesse is nothing he left you for someone else, you can do better."

Genji said, i hadn't seen myself for a while because well i blocked my mirrors, i stayed in the dark. All i knew was that none of my clothes fit so i had to make some out of old fabric. "okay. Genji... Remove the cover from the mirror. And leave, i need to see what i look like." I asked. I closed my eyes and took my clothing off. Genji removed the cover from the mirror and i looked. My muscles were gone. All i could see in the mirror was fat.

"I hate it" i muttered. I locked my door and exercised non stop, didn't eat and weight trained.

—weeks later—

I kept at exercising, i started eating healthy food after two weeks. I finally uncovered the mirror again and i was happy. I had my muscle back, my body was even more toned than before. I looked at my arms and i still had cuts. The cutting didn't stop, but damn i was sexy. I heard my phone go off. I picked it up and looked at the message and it was from Jesse.

"Hey, i need to talk. Please meet me at my place in a few minutes." I got dressed, re-shaved my hair put my piercings back in and bandaged up my arm and neck and tied my hair up. "See you soon Genji." I shouted before walking out the house to Jesse's.

—at Jesse's—

I knocked on the door and Jesse answered. "Right i'm here what do you wa.." Jesse grabbed me and pulled me in to a kiss. He held onto me tightly and was shaking. "Whats wrong? why are you shaking?" I asked concerned. "Hanzo i made a HUGE mistake! Im sorry! I didn't mean to ruin our relationship! I was only with her for a day before I saw her. I kissed her and called your name. You've been on my mind since." He said crying. I cried even more. "Jesse.. Im not the same person. Im broken. look" I said as i removed all my bandages revealing the cuts on my arms and the ones on my neck.

His eyes opened wide and he cried even more. "Hanz. Why... Why did you do that? Im sorry! its all my fault" He said. For hours we were cuddling and crying together. My cuts wern't that bad but it made me feel bad.

"Jesse. I love you. Since we split up, i put on so much weight but the determination to find happiness was unreal. So do you want to see?" I asked, he nodded and i took off my shirt, he bit his lip and ran his hand over my body. "hanzo, you look tastier than before." He said, i straddled him and started to grind on him.

"You know. This dragons hungry for cowboy." I whispered in his ear, he grabbed my head and deeply kissed me. I slipped my tongue into his mouth playing with his. I stripped off the rest of my clothing and his as our skin touched. "Jesse, ravage me. Do me all night. after all, my ass has missed you." I seductively whispered. I took our boxers off, and rubbed my dick against his making us moan.

I placed kisses down his chest licking his nipples. I got to his dick and started sucking it, it tasted and felt how i remembered maybe even better. "Have you gotten bigger since last time?" I joked, he laughed and pushed my head onto his dick. "Ha, Maybe, or maybe i'm so horny my dick had gone past rock solid" He replied.

i stopped sucking and bent over in front of Jesse. "What do we have here? Lil surprise? How naughty, lets just remove that." Jesse said removing the butt plug i placed there. He didn't hesitate to shove his dick in my asshole. I moaned out loud calling his name. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. "Say my name again darlin'" He said thrusting harder and faster. "Oh Jesse harder please!" I moaned he did as i asked and thrusted harder and harder. "Where am i coming?" He asked thrusting. I told him to come inside me.

He finally came and we both let out two big moans. He turned me over and started to passionately kiss me again. "Hanz, i want you in me" he said bending over in front of me. I started to finger his ass before thrusting my dick into him.

A/N: this is fun to write The end of this chapter will continue on the next chapter hope you enjoy reading.