A/N

Hey guys I just wanted to give a small update that explains a few things.

First of all I'm extremely happy to know you guys love this story. I've gotten nothing but positive comments on this story and many many requests for me to continue updating it.

I'll admit at one point I had abandoned this. I had lost all my motivation for it. But I kept seeing the comments it got and the overwhelming support for it. I just had to keep it going. So I started to do it again.

But once again I've lost he motivation. I'm not saying I won't try and keep updating but I'm saying that updates will be slow at coming yet a bit short.

Second of all most of these updates are short if veiwed on PC Wattpad and I know that. That's because I update using my phone to write this story. For mobile users it's longer than on PC since the screen is smaller. I usually keep the update between 500 and 700 ish words which isn't much. So I apologise if they are too short and if they are too short and it bothers you guys just let me know and I'll try and make them longer. 

Now I know my story is kinda unoriginal. Being a XReader with Herobrine of all people but honestly I started this story so I could help relax myself. It was more of a vent of my actual life at first. The first part was actually a description of my life the night before I started writing the story. In the story, Toxic (your friend) was actually a story version of one of my irl friends. Which actually some how found this story and saw that. Most of the story after she left the server was fictional. But before that was stuff that really happened but to me. 

I didn't write it that way on purpose. The story was something random so I could calm down and relax since writing helps me relax. And I'm not the most creative person when it comes to stories to I pull things from real life to use in my stories. Most of the time that being real things in my life.

Another example of something pulled from my life is the friend on the bus in the story. At the time I wrote that, I would ride the bus to and from school every morning and afternoon. One of my irl friends always sat with me on the bus, and yes she is just as whiny as in the story. 

Out of all the stories I have on Wattpad, this is the only one I actively update since it's the only on supported. Ironically it's my most unoriginal story compared to the others I have.

I'll also admit I've used other XReaders to help me develop this story. Some aspects I've used are small parts that other have used as well but seems pretty common. Again, I'm not very creative.

But anyways

I want to GREATLY thank all of you who have supported this story and helped me keep moving forward with it. I will do my best to give back to you all through updates as often as my depressed body will allow me to do.