Chapter 80

ART.

Dallys POV

My side throbbed as I pushed the door open to our room.

"Fuck. It'll be nice when we can get a house to ourselves." I sighed as I laid on the bed.

"Yeah I kno..." Johnny drifted off as a smile spread across his face.

"Dal, we do have a place to ourselves. How could I forget? God, I feel ridculous." He said as he grabbed his clothes from the drawers. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Johnny what are you-"

"just grab your things and I'll call Darry to pick us up and tale up. I would have us wall but you're not in the best condition." Johnny cut me off.

I sighed and grabbed my things.

He always had something up his sleeve and this point I was up to live anywhere but bucks where music thumped throughout the building and you can hear people having sex the room over.

°°°

"Wow! Boy are we dumb." I laughed as I set my things down onto the counter that had the words Larry's Place carved into the side.

Johnny ran his fingers over the counter and the dusty glass bottles.

"I don't want to keep it a bar." Johnny said suddenly. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Larry asked me to take care of the place and if I make it back into a bar I can already see it ruined. Can we please just... make it a home?" Johnny asked. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Of course baby." I whispered into his ear.

There were 4 rooms upstairs so as we planned we made it to be 1 would be our room and the other 3 we would figure something for them later on.

Throughout the week we had gotten furniture, some of it was brought by Darry and was furniture that they didn't use anymore and some was brought by Twobit, which was stolen lamps and shit.

By the end of the week the house wasn't half looking besides the out side chipping paint which Johnny forced me to help him with.

"I just don't see why you can't do this!" I yelled from the top of the ladder.

"Stop whining!" Johnny yelled with a giggle. I smirked and took a handful of paint and poured it onto his head. He quickly looked up at me and I count help but laugh because he looked so cute with the gang blue paint matting his hair down and dripping onto his face. He smirked and flinged the paint on his brush at me, hitting my nose and part of my chin. I hopped from the ladder and he laughed as he tried to run but I wrapped my arms around his torso and wiped the paint I had in my hands all over his face.

He laughed and tried to push me away but he couldn't considering I was alot stronger.

I laughed and spun him around, kissing his painted blue lips.

"You have blue lips now." He giggled. I puckered them up and crossed my eyes.

"I think it suits me." I said in a sassy voice. He giggled and kissed me again.

"Check this out." I heard someone yell. I turned to see Steve and Soda. They were holding hands but quickly broke away when they saw my eyes wandering to their hands. Soda blushed.

"Damn guys. The place looks pretty nice." Steve laughed. I smiled and wrapped my arm around Johnnys waist.

"Hey, um, Dal. Can I talk to you?" Soda asked. I looked at Johnny and he nodded.

I left him and Steve to talk and made my way to Soda.

"Hey, I know Johnny doesn't want this place to be a bar, but you guys have to pay bills somehow, so I talked and I got you a job at the DX part time if you're interested." He said in a low voice with smile.

My face broke into a grin and i pulled him into a hug.

"I'll take that as a yes." He laughed. I laughed and nodded.

"Thanks man." I said with a playful punch on his arm.

"Hey, also.. I think I found a spot 4 hours away where they can wed gay couples ... just so you know." He said with and eyebrow raise and a click of his tounge. I felt my heart flip and nodded at him as I made my way back to Johnny, the happiest u had been in a long time.