Introduction

Hi~ Before I'll let you fully dive into the story, there are some things I want you to know.

Once again, thank you to @nsw4133 for the AMAZING COVER! :3

https://nsw4133.tumblr.com

In case you're not a MooMoo, characters in this story are based on a South Korean girl group Mamamoo and you should definitely check them out! They'll capture your heart with their talent, beauty, and dorkiness. x3 They also have a lovely, pretty chill and gay fandom that you wouldn't regret joining, trust me.

One of the main characters, Kim Yong Sun, is the same person as Jung Soo In. She'll begin as Sooin but then her name will change to Yongsun, you'll find out why don't worry. (Jung Soo In is a name of a character Kim Yong Sun played in a Korean drama Imaginary Cat.)

Other characters are also based on another Kpop idols.

There are two main countries - Hwareon and Kkorong.

Hwareon is supposed to represent North Korea and Kkorong South.

Everything is set in the future after the year 2100.

Sea level has drastically risen due to melting glaciers and the polar ice caps, caused by global warming, which lead to bigger flooding, contamination of drinking water sources, problems with farming, people abandoning their homes and so on. Weather and quality of air didn't get much better either. (I actually spent time on research on this just to be sure I know what I'm talking about.)

Because of this, every bit of food and drinking water is precious and many countries lead wars to get it, the smart ones trade with each other.

Humanity may have improved in terms of technology, however, society is still lacking in so many ways.

Even though I'm still pretty young, it always made me angry how disgusting our society can be. Unfairness, hopelessness, discrimination, brainwashing, stereotypes, close-mindedness etc. You live in the same world so you know what I'm talking about.

I'd like to update at least once a week (probably on Saturday) but I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to.

This story means so much to me so I hope I'll be able to express myself in the best way possible and you'll enjoy it~