Worlds Collide

Wealth Fame power.

Gold Rodger the king of the Pirates obtaining all this and everything else the world has to offer.

His dying words drove countless Souls to the Seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I had together in one place! Now you just have to find it!"

It drove countless men to the Grand line in Pursuit of Dreams greater than they ever dared to imagine!

This was the time known as the great pirate era!

Somewhere in the ocean, there was a caravel sailing along. The Merry Go.

"Alright! Next stop the Grandline!" Luffy bellowed thrusting his arms up into the air. They were almost there, one step closer to becoming King of pirates. He couldn't wait. Just thinking about all the adventures they were going to have were making him tremble in excitement.

Suddenly out of nowhere the deck of the Merry burst into pink colored smoke engulfing the rest of the crew.

"...wha?...cough... WHAT'S HAPPENING?"

"Arrrrrrrrrgh were under attack it's the marines, I'm too young to die!"

"Where did the smoke come from? What's the damage?"

"~Yawn~."

"Get up Zoro!" Nami growled.

"What's going on out here~Whoa! What the hell! !"

Luffy, Usopp, Nami, and Sanji exclaimed- Zoro just yawned as their loud shouting woke him up. As the smoke started to clear the crew who were now all gathered on deck, could make out eight human-shaped objects the smoke cleared fully and the human shaped objects were in fact, people. Six teenagers and two babies. The teens were younger than themselves from what they could make out, all six of the unconscious teens; with the exception of the baby in a tux were dirty and scratched up almost like they'd been in some kind of battle.

Sanji being the smooth but not so subtle ladies man instantly gravitated towards the only female of the six, her long soft looking brown hair was spread out all over the deck of the floor half of it was tied up while the other half covered her face; shielding it from view. Sanji heard someone scoff behind him but he ignored them it was probably that idiot Marimo anyway. The girl was petite really petite she had a slim body and a small waist. Sanji could hear her light breathing, he reached out a hand to touch her shoulder to turn the girl over.

His fingers tips barely brushed her clothed shoulder before he was attacked-no kicked, he was kicked by one of the boys that were just a moment ago unconscious and sent flying backwards. Sanji caught himself and skidded across the deck, clutching at his stomach. That put Luffy, Zoro, Nami, and Usopp instantly on guard.

"Bastard! Who, the hell! Do you think you are touching the Jyuu-hime?!" Gokudera snarled. the last thing he wanted to do was see some blond curly-browed weirdo with a perverted glint in his eyes, leering over the Jyuu-hime after being sucked through a black hole. Gokudera didn't know what was going on but he was certain of one thing and that was as worn out as he was he was prepared to face these people, by himself. If he had too, to protect Hime-sama.

"Who are you people? Where are we? Explain!" Gokudera fired off in rapid succession, never moving from his protective stance in front of Tsuna and by extension Reborn and Lambina who the unconscious Sky had clutched to her chest. The other three could wake their backsides up and protect themselves Gokudera didn't feel like doing it.

"I'm Monkey D Luffy! The man who'll become King of pirates, nice to meet you~" Luffy pleasantly replied holding out his hand. He was then punched in the head by Nami.