Princess

(Authors note: in a little bit Bens height will come into play but since NO ONE ON THE INTERNET KNOWS HOW TALL HE IS I JUST HAD TO GUESS. Also this one is super short.ok byeeee)

4 years ago today, Ben and I created a little monster named Elizabeth Quinn y/l/n. She goes by Liz. I felt really bad about having to work on her birthday, but I had to pay for her cake somehow.

"Bye baby." I said as I gave Ben a kiss on the cheek. He had Liz on his hip.

"And goodbye to you too ms. Elizabeth". I pinched my daughter's cheek and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I walked out the door, my heart breaking a little with each step. I hated that I wasn't with my daughter on her birthday.

~ a few hours later~

I was walking up the steps to our house, one hand fumbling with the keys and the other holding a box with a unicorn cake inside. I managed to open the door and get inside. I placed the cake down on the kitchen counter and headed upstairs towards my bedroom to get changed. I heard a faint sound of voices coming from Liz's room and decided to peek in.

"And a cup of tea for you too daddy"

Liz was dressed in a purple princess gown and a tiara, pouring tea. Right across from her is my 6 foot something husband, sitting at this table that can't be more than 1 foot off of the ground. He, too, had a tiara on. I stood in the doorway watching their tea party and couldn't help but giggle at the sight. I guess they heard me, as I've never seen two heads turn so quickly. I took a few pictures with my phone.

"Say cheese, ladies" I chuckled.

"I made daddy a princess! Isn't he pretty?" Liz said, eyes glowing and her gapped smile showing.

"He sure is sweetie"

Ben got up from the chair with a grunt and walked over to me.

"Mommy and I will be right back, ok Liz?" Ben said to our precious little girl. We walked to the bedroom.

"You're so good with her, you know that?" I said as I wiped the bright red lipstick from Bens' mouth. "Like, really amazing"

Ben continued to wipe his face with the sleeve of his shirt. I just stared at him, the man that I'm so lucky to call my husband and so lucky that my daughter gets to call him dad. I was completely filled with joy.

He gave me a quick kiss. "Yeah. Only because I'm the best princess though." Ben stood and twirled, finishing with a curtsy. I let out another giggle.

"Do you want me to tell our daughter that its cake time, or should I let princess Ben do the talking?"

"I'd be honored." Ben said, raising his voice about 3 octaves. He set off down the hallway to Liz's room. I sat on our bed and wondered, how the hell did one girl become so blessed to have such a family. 2 princesses. What else could one ask for?

(Authors note 2: Hi again! I let my friend Emma take the reigns on this one. Shes an aspiring writer, so i thought id let her get a start doing an imagine! Leave a comment letting her know how she did, what you would change, and what you loved!)