Main Characters

JAEIN KANG

22 years old

22 years old.
Leader of the gang.

Is the peacemaker, has a solution to any problem.
Can get anyone to agree with what she says, even if she's wrong.

Likes to socialise with others, can have a great conversation with anybody.
Doesn't trust strangers easily, but that doesn't stop her from being nice to them.

She keeps the peace with everyone, including other gangs.
Makes sure that everyone in the gang is doing their job correctly, handles most of the paperwork.

Parents were very rich and expected her to be a doctor like them, were more serious about education and becoming a doctor than anything else, including her happiness.

Pressured her to study everyday, so she had no social life from a very young age, causing her to fall deep into depression.

She took a lot of their money and her belongings and left without a trace, but it was never reported to the public, and they have resented each other ever since.

Has many jobs now, as she is a professional con artist, using her skills of persusasion to her advantage. Her main job is a nun, to the people who don't know her.

She likes painting and doing artsy things, and conning is simple for her as she can model rubber face masks, and make fake documents.

Fake name is Aileen Choi.
Has mild depression, it used to be much worse.

AHIN RIVERA

20 years old

20 years old.
Her nickname is Lunatic.
Likes most types of music and dancing, she loves to kill.

Shy, reserved and quiet tomboy.
Doesn't like the colour pink, doing maths, and absolutely hates spiders.

Isn't comfortable talking with people she doesn't know, but if she is friends with you, you should be grateful.

Has many secrets, like she is a murderer in the gang.
Works as a barista in a coffee shop, but her main job is to kill people with her best friend, Anaya, for the gang.