Chapter 4

"Hey! Turn back!" I shouted at the person controlling my horse but he didn't listen.

I was about to jump off when he suddenly spoke up.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." It was a male this time. "She'll be fine."

So he speaks huh?

I look behind me and saw all the Titans defeated. When we made it inside, the male was the first one who jump down the horse and I followed him. We saw my squads coming with the female on Petra's horse. As soon as they entered, Erwin ordered for the gate to be close.

"Who are you people?" Erwin ask as the female jump down from the horse.

"My name is Y/n L/n and this is Gray L/n." The female answered while removing the scarfs that was covering her face.

Soon, a e/c eyed female was revealed. The male also removed his scarf. He have dark blue hair and black eyes.

-----Time skip-----

After the incident, the two stranger was brought to the judge with a chain on their hand. They agreed to come with us since we have to report the recent event.

"Who are you people?" The judge ask.

"We're normal people just like you who's goal is to defeat all the Titans." The female, Y/n answered.

"What are your names?"

"My name is Y/n L/n and this is Gray L/n."

"Where did you came from?"

"We are just travelling on our own, finding a place that is safe away from... the titans." Y/n once again answered.

"I see..." the judge wrote on a piece of paper and I could see that the male was getting uncomfortable with the chains.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are we in chains?" It was Gray who ask this time.

"Well, since the two of you are a stranger to this place, it is necessary to chain you up so the people would be safe." The judge replied.

"Urgh, this is unnecessary. We just saved those people's life and this is how you treat us? Pathetic." Gray gestured to us.

"Apparently on the report, Y/n defeated three of the titans without using any manoeuvring gear. We just want the people here to be safe just in case you two do something." The judge explained.

"You people are-" Gray was cut off by Y/n.

"Gray..." Y/n interrupted and Gray stop talking. "That is not our purpose here."

I saw the judge raise his eyebrow and the rest also have a confuse look. Even I was confuse but I did not show any emotions.

"What do you mean about your 'purpose'?" The judge questioned.

Y/n stared at the judge for a while and she... quickly glance at me?

Maybe just my imagination

"We want to help humanity defeat all the titans and join the Survey corps under the supervision of Levi Ackerman. We have been living outside the wall for many years now and have killed thousands of Titans. We are really experience without 3DMG and probably one of humanities hope." As soon as she said this, I widen my eyes slightly and I heard some of the others gasping as well.

"Hmm, just give me some time to think." After the judge said this, Y/n broke the chains with both of her hand then removed the cloak that was covering her body.

Everyone was shock at what she just did but they all remained calm. We all studied her appearance. She was wearing a black crop top and a black leggings that reach above her knee. There's guns that was connected on both side of her thighs and two swords connected at the side of her both waist.

There was also a small knife that was near her ankle and her hair was tied back into a ponytail.

Gray did the same thing as the Y/n, breaking the chain like if it was nothing. He also removed his cloak and was left... shirtless. Only his black pant was left on and a necklace that symbolizes a cross. He also have a bow and arrow but not as much weapon that Y/n has.

"Gray! Where's your shirt?!" Y/n ask and the male called Gray looked down to his body then blush in embarrassment.

"What the! This is all your fault Y/n!" Gray pointed at the female.

"What do you mean my fault? I don't have your body!" Y/n defended.

"Well if you didn't leave in rush, then I would have got my shirt!"

"Well who told you to come with me?!"

"H-hem." The judge fake-cough, getting both of their attention.

"O-oh, we apologize for our behaviour sire! Would you approve our request of joining the Survey corps?" Y/n ask the judge.

"How do I know if we could trust you?" The judge said and Y/n smiled while looking at me.

"We have known the outside world more than anyone in here. We have travelled around the world and defeated so many titans more than you could imagine. We are not just normal... human beings, we are what you called extraordinary." Y/n smiled while putting her hand on her hip.

Gray sigh while rubbing the back of his neck.

"This is so troublesome." He commented.

Some of the people then started shouting.

"Monster! They're monsters!"

"They shouldn't be allow in here!"

"Annihilate them now!"

"No one can ever survive the outside world!"

Annoyance was clearly written on Y/n's face while an angry one was shown on Gray's face.