Love me

A special day for Jumin and MC.

Why should he destroy such a wonderful day? V wouldn't.

"I would rather die than destroying his life with my love."

The wedding might have been the biggest one in the history. So many people visited the wedding just to see the dream couple getting married.

Jumin Han and MC, the woman who changed Jumin more than anything or anyone could.

Even V couldn't change Jumin.

That hurted him more.

But seeing the person he loved loving someone else was just like a knife in his heart.

Look at me.

Choose me, Jumin.

But why would he ever love someone like V?

No one should love him, he didn't deserve to be loved. It was like poison for the person who loved him, he would die just like his Mother did, because she loved V.

He blames himself that she's dead, she saved him. 

Oh,

she should have left him in there, then no one else would have get hurt.

V was watching how his Love put the ring on MC's finger, he never saw Jumin smiling that bright.

He really was happy.

But he already lost Jumin thanks to Rika, he thought he loved her but it was just an imignation.

An Imignation he didn't even realize.

He was dumb back then, it was his fault.

Everyone was clapping as Jumin and MC kissed to their words, even Yoosung was crying because it was too emotional for him.

V didn't clap or more was like, not able to clap since a really rough and hard cough stopped him from it.

He had a hand on his mouth and tired to stop his cough but it got worser. He felt like throwing up, his chest hurted so much and he thought that his lungs are going to break.

He felt his hand getting wet. He didn't want to throw up in front of everyone, he didn't want Jumin to worry.

But he didn't vomit, what was good, he thought. He moved his hand away from his mouth, thinking that he just spit on his hand than vomiting.

He couldn't believe what he saw.

His hand was full of blossoms, covered in blood.

"Hanahaki Disease?!"

Zen yelled in the Café where V and Zen were drinking together. V had to place a hand over Zen's mouth and quickly looked around to make sure that no one heard him.

"God, Zen.. Don't be so loud!" The male slightly whined while Zen groaned and moved his hand away from his mouth.

"Since when do you know?" He whispered and frowned as well, V played with his fingers a little before he spoke. "5 weeks I think?" He answered and let out a quiet sigh.

Zen only stared at V as he said and slightly shaked his head. "I don't know much about this illness but I just know that it can be cured when the person you love, loves you back or else you might die on the flowers which are in your lungs.." He mumbled before his eyes widened. "Who the hell is-!" He stopped at he felt himself yelling again, leaning closer to V and whispered, "Who is this person you love?"