Shopping Is Always Interesting

About three days before the actual wedding we went to pick up Brandon's suit, and to try it on and then to purchase it. He has known about this longer than I have and it took him this long to finally get one.

"I can't believe you didn't pick one." I sighed angrily as we walked into the store.

"Bevs, chill I know you're pissed, it was my mistake, princess." He said. Brandon had also brought a couple of his groomsmen who went to school with them and then they brought their girlfriends or their friends that were girls. However, none of these girls wanted to talk to me, they all glared at me. Thankfully, Angelica was here.

"Well, I love the all black look." I grinned but then I groaned and he watched me with an amused look.

"But then all of these women are going to stare at you and they should be looking at how amazing I look." I said and he laughed while putting his head back.

"You're going to be the rockstar that day, trust me. You will even outshine me for once." He said as I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Sir, what size would you need?" The man from the store asked.

"A forty." Brandon replied and the man went off to go get a suit. Brandon had broad shoulders and a wide chest and I caught myself staring and he did the same.

"Excuse me, Ms. I have a fiance." He said while looking into my eyes and I rolled mine.

"You have small shoulders." I said and he scoffed.

"I do not! You were just undressing me with your eyes." He denied.

"Okay take this." I said handing him a a black dress shirt.

"Now go put on a show for the Queen." I said while pushing him towards the dressing rooms.

Brandon's POV:

"God I hate shopping." I sighed while fixing my suit in the mirror.

"This really pisses me off. I swear when I get married I am using the same suit, I'm not coming back to this hell whole." Damien grumbled as he walked out.

"I can't believe you're getting married anyways, man." Kyle said fixing himself and Johnny nodded too.

"I know and no one even knows this girl." Carla spat.

"Give it a rest, Carls." Johnny said rolling his eyes.

"No I don't get why you are not marrying a girl who is an actual wolf and instead you're marrying a human girl." She said disgusted and I rolled my eyes. Carla and I dated once back in high school and she hasn't gotten over the fact that we are not together.

"Carla, no one is forcing you to be here or to come. I just invited you because you said let's be friends and this is not how friends act." I told her.

"No, Brandon Carla is right that girl is so ugh. She won't last being Queen or a werewolf." Jenny agreed and I pinched the bridge of my nose while shaking my head.

"Jen." Johnny hissed to his girlfriend and she shrugged and looked away.

"And who are you? As a matter of fact who even invited you? I did the guest list, sweetheart and I don't remember "rude asshole" being on it." Beverly said while crossing her arms and glaring at Jenny. She was tense and her eyes were dark as she stared at her like she would kill her. Angelica stood next to her and looked down at the floor and then at Beverly.

"Find the size, Bevs?"I asked sweetly. Okay, this girl had some demon powers, who knows what she can do.

"I did. Have fun, I'm going to wait in the car." She said shaking her head and tossing everything towards me. I caught it and set it down while moving to run after her.