Chapter Ten

I felt hands grab me from behind. I looked and it was Hae Won.

There was a smirk on her face. I looked around and we were in a bedroom. 

Just us. Alone.

She went in front of me and threw her hands around my neck and whispered in my ear, "I've been wanting to do something with you... for a long time."

She looked at my lips, and she started kissing me. Her soft, soft lips made it great. It's been a long time since I've felt this feeling before. 

I took her and slammed her onto the bed, "Me, too."

We kept kissing so passionately. I slowly slid off her panties and she took off my shirt. I threw her panties behind me, landing on the floor. 

She slid my shorts off, then my boxers. She threw them next to the bed, and I said, "You ready? I'll make this the time of your life."

I slowly went into her, making her moan. I slowly went faster and faster as I gave her such prominent hickeys on her neck. I'm such a multi-tasker, aren't I.

S-She was so tight. I continued on. I was panting and sweating so much, I still gave it my all.

I felt it. As I was going faster, I announced, "I'm g-gonna cum!" I groaned and moaned so loud.

"Come on, baby!" she moaned, grabbing the sheets tightly.

"Jungkook," I heard in the distance. It was a man's voice. We weren't alone?

My face started to sting. I put my hand on my cheek. What the hell? 

I opened my eyes,
It was a dream.

"Jungkook! Wake up! You're all wet!" Jimin said.

I looked down and saw I was wet all over. Hae Won wasn't next to me, but I was still on the bed. I stood up and saw that my pants were wet. The sheets weren't, thank god.

I grabbed my backpack and ran to the bathroom. I quickly washed off and changed my boxers and pants. Shit. This is so embarrassing. Hopefully Hae Won didn't see it.

I was hesitant to open the door. Jimin's going to ask me what happened. Ah, shit. 

But I couldn't stay in here forever.

I took my bag and quickly went back to the bedroom. I searched the sheets for any other evidence, but there wasn't. 

Jimin came into the room and said, "Ya! What was it about? Tell me!"

"T-Tell you what?"

"Your dream." he whispered.

"I-It was nothing!"

"Come on, I won't tell anyone." his childish self said.

"No! Go away, hyung."

"Ya. And I saw you and Hae Won on the bed this morning. What were you two doing?"

Oh, god. I thought he wasn't going to see that.

I looked down and said, "We weren't doing anything. M-My back hurt."

"M-My back hurt," he mocked in a not-so-me voice, "C'mon, you two were cuddling!"

"Ya, hyung. Just leave it, or I'll tell Soo Yun you like her."

"N-No! Don't tell her, please!"

"Then leave me alone, hyung."

He left the room and closed the door. I sat back down onto the bed and went on my phone.