Homework

''God. Did he have to assign extra homework even though we already had to study for like five tests next week!'' Boruto complains. Their teacher was most likely planing on putting something from this homework sheet on the test, but none of the students who were complaining right now knew that. Boruto and his best friend Sarada were walking down the hall working their way to home room. When they arrived class was about to start so they sat down in their really stiff chairs preparing for the lecture speech thing their home room teacher almost always dumped on them on Thursdays. ''Class I'd like you to meet our new student Mitsuki. He just moved here from Canada so please try and make friends with him. He just moved in and doesn't know anything about the neighborhood yet." The teacher said, then he saw Boruto whispering to someone in the back of the room and said, "Boruto why don't you show him around school. He has 6 out of 7 classes with you after all." Their teacher then gave Mitsuki his schedule and pointed to and empty seat behind Boruto. Luckily the teacher then let them talk and move among them selves like they normally do. "Hey your name is Mitsuki right? My names Boruto. Want to be friends?" Boruto asked Mitsuki cheerfully. ''Sure. What are you doing after school today? I'd like to work on the homework. I don't quite understand the formula.''Mitsuki replied, his cool demeanor practically radiating off of him. ''Nothing much, can I go to your place? I'd like to see what it's like.'' They then exchanged numbers and decided to meet up at the local McDonald's at 5:00. Neither knew what was happening behind the scenes, watching and waiting for the boys to be alone.