Chapter 18

(Genos POV)

"Your in more danger then you think,you dont know who your messing with! he-" "SILENCE" the king boomed cutting off the second in command. I was watching this scene unfold The children stopped crying eventually but were now shaking with fear. King asgore Looked at me "You!" i gasped when two monster soldiers dragged me forward "a little bird told me you were the closest to him Tell me everything." the king growled Wait huh who told.. "I-i uhh well you see we where not that close yes he trusted me more but he never gave any information." i said which was the truth,The king looked at me unsatisfied with my response. He placed a finger on his chin "If they dont know anything then they are of no use so kill them,Besides of course they will come after them so we will kill him then." he said slightly grinning. My soul shattered at the thought of this I never even-Oh no! i thought desperately i have to stall him from killing us "W-WAIT!" i yelled and he stopped all the vampires turned to me "I believe i have information." i said quickly "However I want to speak of it alone" the king nodded "so be it" and waved his hand to follow. i could feel the angry glares piercing in to my back,Gosh if only a look could kill.

(Reapers POV)

Night fall was coming soon and preparations were almost set, We abandoned Rebuilding the village theirs no use. i thought hands behind my back "leader sir,Everything is all set." i nodded "Good,they shall get whats coming to them" the vampire hummed in response "We leave now."

The night was deathly silent,The night birds didnt sing nor did the symphony of crickets play there tunes its as if they all expected this all the sounds could be heard was a stream gurgling somewhere not a 100% sure though i thought. A faint breeze wafted Past us I pulled my hood up further. "Alright just as we went over We attack from all sides wait for the signal March you take south,Laurence take west,Ink im trusting you to lead north ill take east everyone got that?" they all nodded weapons in hand "Rember Give everything you've got and show no mercy they lost there chance for that." i said coldly everyone Agreed and headed for there positions. 

I couldnt help but see even the village was silent only sign of life was a few faint torch lights, "Wait hear" i told my group turning in to a bat I flew closer to the kings palace and peered through the window,Just My luck it was the cell bared window I squeaked getting Genos attention he Looked and gasped,Shaking someone next to him and saw other faces Look at me "Reaper!" geno whisper yelled I nodded i cant really speak to him in this form can i, i thought trying to get a plan Ah ha! i better get this right i transform back and manged to grab on to the window ledge Geno imidently ran to the window.Just barley Holding on "Get ready to run we are making a attack" i said My hand slightly slipping and Geno reached through the bar and grabbed it "please be careful reaper" he said with a look I was unable to understand and i felt a slight tug at my soul what the heck I have no idea how what im feeling right now but its not important "I will be" i said reassuringly "make sure you spread the word" Turning back in to bat form i flied back to my group.

(Genos POV)

I watched reaper go Feeling a fluttery feeling in my soul I new exactly what it was.. but it cant be. i thought Turning back to my cell mates they looked confused but i leaned forward to a small hole through the wall and whispered "Attack soon get ready to run pass it on" i could hear shuffling on the other side and new my message went through now all i have to do is wait.

Being with the vampires have made me gotten use to not sleeping at night but i couldn't help but feel tired i mean they made us stay up all day i yawned hugging my knees The claw wound the creature gave me stung slightly but they bandaged me up saying i was to valuable to loose. I now stared at the cement floor and Scolded my self i cant believe you geno reaper trusted you.. but its to late to turn back time, i thought but no matter i just hope the vampires succeed and that Reaper makes it safe As much as i try to deny my self I cant help but like Reaper i mean can you blame me??! i sighed and now im legit just talking to my self in my own mind i think ive really lost it.Its not like people can actually read my mind. i thought rolling my eyes that would be stupid I almost laughed out loud at the thought but then i heard panicked cry's of guards followed by shouting. I couldn't suppress a smile coming on my face "The attack has started and from what the guards said "The vampires are winning."