goodbye part 3

Branch took poppy out on a date and they went to the medow very soon they herd ruseling in the bushes" I'll check it out" said branch. Once branch got close enough to the bush someone stabbed him! He fell to the  ground and poppy came running towareds him,she gasped at what she saw,poppy fell on her knees crying "branch" she wimperd "I love you,m-more than y-you could ever know. You are my life and soul  a-and b-boyfriend and...."
She couldn't finish what she was saying "he'll be alright" a voice wiperd it was god. "Ok" poppy said crying.suddenly god disappeared. "Branch I wish I was you right now. Now I have no reason to be happy" cried poppy and coulor drained from her body.

King peppy ran over as if on cue "poppy youre gray whats wrong?" Peppy said concerned. "Leve me alone" poppy glumly said. "Poppy you can tell me anything?"  "LEVE ME ALONE YOU BAKA!!!!"( Baka means idiot in Japanese) "ok" peppy said and walked away.

Poppy cried into branches chest. The knife went very close to branches heart and poppy had lost all hope " i just want you to live" poppy said as she called a hospital

Author note:im crying while making this book and I stopped so soon to  cuz I got to go bye!!! Part 4  comes fri!!!