54 • Women

Jess Pov

Jess Pov

June's Penthouse 8:30 pm

I have my right to be mad at her of course I do, she hurt me. She left me by myself, I wanted to be there for her. But I don't understand what she went through, my parents did treat me like that. We grew up different than each other. But I don't wanna....I love her. And now she's having her period by herself.

I feel like shit. I didn't even know she never had a period. She always buys the pads or tampons, and wipes and soap and shit for me, I just always assumed that she had one.

Why wouldn't she just tell me. Ugh. I feel so girly right now. I went out and bought her pads, and tampon, her favorite ice cream raspberry, some mint oil for her bath, some lotion, some Midol, that shit don't even work, and some underware, and a heating pad, some flowers.

I started my period when I was 9, a little after i lost my parents. But when rye started her period at 17, and we literally basically threw a ducking party for her and the next month her ducking foster father tried to rape her, and two months later I went to prison for four years.

Enough of that shit.

I opened June's door with the the spare key I had. It was pitch black. I mean it's night time, but man.

I turned the lights on, and set things down, in the kitchen.

I walked up to her bedroom, and i didn't see her, but I looked and her bathroom light is on.

"This is fucking dumb, she said it's easy, this shit is stupid" she said

"June?" I opened the door

She was trying to use a tampon.

"Nigga" she said

"Sorry" I closed the door

I kind laughed cause it was funny, but she is frustrated.

"June I can help, or I got you some pads and some boys shorts" I said

" this is so fucking Dumb I can't do this Shit and Im not wearing no fucking pad"

" OK well just let me show you how to put the tampon on okay?"

" Im bleeding, no ill figure it out" I told her

"\ know your clean ok im not worried about catching nothing" I opened the door back