In responce.

To a post that @-BasicGlitch posted in their art book. Please follow this wonderful person.

Y'all, jsyk this might be one of the best times to be alive. *Well, if your not In America, if you are, 2 years ago was good-* We are raising money for charities to help out people who need it *Because in actuality, 3rd world countries make up a large portion of the population, if I'm correct, its a majority* We're finding ways to safely collect water and save it too, especially from oil spills.

We've created technology that can help boost your chances of surviving when out in the field of war, to on the operating tables. We have made robots and AI that aren't bent on human destruction, with one actually saddened that people would think so. We are in a generation where yes, we have people doing stupid things *cough*JakeandLoganPaul- *cough* but we also have people doing more good in the world.

I mean, the man who created the scariest game franchise of the decade, donated 100k for a charity a YouTuber was doing a livestream for. How cool is that? Video games and technology has brought so many people together. Yes it can be said its caused deaths outside of walking into traffic (Cyber bullying) but with things like this, people are getting help.

God knows I'm going through the worst 6 months of my life, but I have so many people who I can turn to if I can't talk to someone face to face. There are people who I watch who don't even know how much they make me smile and be happy, just by doing what they do.

I have over 700 followers on here, which is way, way more people I don't know who support and care for me. Not even a full 2 years ago I was at less than 150.

Everyone on here, have done so much for me, they have no idea.

MissingSmolChild You are one of the best people I've role played with, and introduced me to people, and fandoms, I probably wouldn't be in the place I am now without you

TheMiniArtsy  You are so damn awesome, and a hell of a good motivator

NeonPegasusAnimation  I can relate to you so much, and your really awesome to be around.

@-basicglitch  I can't even put your awesomeness to justice. I've looked at your art for inspiration. You've done angsty roleplays with me, in times where I just needed to Destress and it helped alot. Keep being you.

@Dagani (probably spelt it wrong) You introduced me to roleplaying, which led to me finding so many awesome people

@GirlChaos03 (Sadly, your not on here anymore) You were the second person I ever role played with, and really brought me into the undertale fandom, and helped me see that not ever story will go smoothly, and having major plot twist keep things interesting

TicciKat7  #BestSisEver I love doing roleplays with you, and my first person I go to for DreamMare

PiggyTheRockinPotato You are my best friend, in and outside of Wattpad. I can't express how much it means to be for you to be by my side, even after Id moved countries for a year, we picked right back up where we left off. Almost 8 whole years of a strong friendship. I cant ask for more from you.

@Everyonewhofollowsmeandwhoivetalkedto  All of you guys here have a special place in my heart. Some of you joked with me, were my first supporters, listened to my rants, roleplayed with me, were happy with me, theorized with me. I can't thank you all enough.

And to be honest, all of you guys are one of the main reasons I stick around on this floating rock.

Thank you.