Chapter 19: Family Specialities

Alexandra P.O.V

I'm so happy we driving to get a tattoo right now. Sheena is scared of tattoos which I thought she would say no to the concept but she didn't. I grabbed her hand as I drive with my other hand there.

"hey love, how far is the tattoo place?" sheena says looking out the window.

"probably an hour there, it's ok I have extra money to spare for drinks on the road" I say looking at where I'm driving.

"ok thank you" she says smiling at me and kisses my cheek.

I smiled back at her and look back at the road, "you're welcome".

"do you guys ever get tired of each other?" says Jake snuggling against Anabelle.

"why?" says Anabelle.

"try getting over something you addicted to" says Alexandra.

"You can't when you are addicted to something" says Jake.

"there's your answer because you ask the dumbest question ever" says Alexandra laughing as she pulled us over to a drive thru to buy us something to drink.

Sheena and Anabelle laugh along with me.

After we got our drinks. We head back on the road to the tattoo place.

"why can't the place be near our home?" says Sheena.

"well there is one near our home but I decided to take the long rout there" I say looking at her and back at the road.

"You dork, then why go this way?" says Sheena looking confused at me as she takes a sip of her drink.

"so I can spend more time with the both of you before going back home" I say smiling.

"awe ok, not complaining at all" says Sheena.

"but you just did" says Jake looking at Sheena from the back seat. Sheena reach back and hit him gently.

"shut up" she says laughing causing the rest of us to laugh with her.

The Jeep got quiet for a couple of minutes before I started to pull us over to the small building parking lot that is next to a dollar store. I turned off the engine and say, "we're here". We all got out of the Jeep and I walk by Sheena side wrapping my arm around her waist. Jake holding his girl hand as we all walk inside the building. Alexandra went to the counter and ask for 1 tattoos for the both of us and buy for it.

"ok so who is first?" the guy said putting on his gloves and getting ready.

"me, I'll get it done early" Sheena said with a lot of confident as she sit on the laid back chair pulling up my sleeves on the left side for him. My brave baby. I sat and watch her. Before it even start she close her eyes.

"ahh waiitttt" Sheena yelps, peeking at what he doing.

"babe he didn't even started yet" I say giggling at how goofy she is.

"oh, never mind then. Continue" she says smiling as she takes a deep breathe in and out. The guy started to begin on the tattoo. I turned my head and saw Jake already done with his. Anabelle is getting hers done right now.

When Sheena was done, Anabelle was done. Now it's my turn. I admit I'm very nervous about getting a tattoo but if my baby do it then I am going to do it. I stand up from the chair and was about to walk over there but before I can Sheena grabbed my hand and said "take deep breathes when it happens" smiling at me as she lets go of my hand. I smiled at her and nods as I start to walk to the laid back chair, lifting up my right sleeve.