Stress free

Aliyah pov

"WAKE YO ASS UP ALIYAH. WAKEY WAKEY BABY!!!!! "  Ugh Chris I love him but now I hate him. It's NOW Sunday 12:00 am. Chris has been up all day and still hasn't slept. Well time for our vacation. Chris packed my suitcase. Which was sweet of him. All I have to do is put my clothes on.

So I got up and put on my: •Black and gray Dimepiece shirt, •Gray and Black Last king shorts, •Gray and black HUF socks, •Cement Jordan 4's, •Gold Rolex, And •Raiders beanie.

Once I was done,I went downstairs to get me something to eat on. I got me some Nutella, Pretzels and a bottle of Figi. "You love you some Nutella!"   "I always love me so Nutella Chris duhh. "  "Your soooo weird.... and I love it. "    "Well you know Chris. Weird girlfriend's are the best."    "Somewhat I believe that's kinda true. lol. But seriously we need to leave now. "    "Chris where are my suitcases. "    "Oh. I told my security to put it on the plane baby. Don't worry Breezy got you. "   Aww he is so sweet and such a gentleman.   "Aww baby thank you."  I walked up to him and hugged him then he whispered " Can I get a kiss for letting you relax and not worry about packing anything. I actually did all the work. "   "Okay. Fine Chris. "  Once I kissed him, I felt those sparks again and he deepened the kiss. I had to pull away before things got crazy. "You ready now Aliyah. "   "Yea..ready to go. "

                            Chris pov

Ugh. Aliyah. It's so many words to described her, When we got in my Lamborghini Aliyah was fast to sleep. "Awww your so cute when your sleeping. "    I know its bad to text and drive but I  had to take a pic of this. I got my I-phone out my pocket and took a pic of her. "Christopher you betta delete that pic or it's your dick. "   Damn!!!   "Okay baby. Go back to sleep. "    when I said  that she was sound to sleep. But I still didn't delete it tho lol.

                            (20 minutes )

We finally was on my jet.... One day it's going to be Our jet one day. When I'll  have the balls to get on one knee and proposal to her. Yea that day will come.

                     "Welcome back Mr.Brown this is your pilot speaking. Long time no see but just sit back relax and...... We are off ground. Press red button if you need anything Mr.Brown. "

I looked outside my window and saw nun but darkness and clouds. Might as well go to sleep. 

                        "Goodnight Aliyah baby. "   She rolled over and squited her beautiful gray eyes and say in her raspy sexy voice "Goodnight Big daddy Breezy. Haha."     "Your such a tease. "    "Yea.Yea. But you loveeee me tho with my weird and crazy ass."   "True baby GN. sleep tight. And guess what I'll fuck you tonight. ayeee that rhymed Lol."   "Mhmm night nigga. "