Chapter 5 - Waking up in a strange place

(a/n: quick recap, Jimin went to a party with Jungkook and got wasted. When he wakes up in the morning he is in a strange bed. Neither Yoongi, nor Jimin remember what happened last night)

Jimin's P.O.V.

What the actual fuck dude??!?

....and then, I noticed something odd... a large lump under the sheets right next to me. I try to ignore it and I just get up to find my phone. Where is my phone it was in the pockets of my jeans... wait, where are my jeans?!?! In a panic I search for my phone and my jeans. During this I manage to knock over a large photo of Kumamon and a little boy... who looks strangely familiar. I pick up the photo and examine it, who does this look like?? I slowly widen my eyes as I come to realize, this is Yoongi's room, I slept in Min fucking Yoongi's room. 

Yoongi's P

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I hear something fall over and I keep my eyes shut, whoever is making that noise better shut the fuck up, I'm tired and hungover. The sounds get worse as I hear someone knock over something right by my head...was that my frame? At this point I don't even care... they have awoken the beast. They'll regret going into my room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" I scream as I grab the strange man's hand slowly pushing it away when I realize who the fuck it was.

"JUGEULLAE?

(a/n: jugeullae? means do you want to die? in korean)