3

❀

♪KIM TAEHYUNG♪

we knocked on the door, after waiting for few seconds, it's finally opened. revealing a man in white sweater with mint hair.

"eyy!" i greeted.

yoonji smiled at her brother, holding out a hand for him to shake hands.

yoongi hyung looked at me, annoyed. but, he didn't even take a look at her sister for one damn second.

"what do you want and why are you here." he said, clearly annoyed. i sighed.

i narrowed my gaze to him, "can't a sister's boyfriend visit her brother? and wouldn't you look at her for a sec?" i complained, annoyed by her rude brother.

yoongi hyung sighed, looking at me. not giving a glance at his own sister.

"why are you here, i asked you already, answer me damn it." he complained, yawning.

yoonji smiled, "hello brother."

i was really surprised, he would answer her with a really happy smile, but this time he didn't.

"can't you at least greet her back, she's your sister!" i said, grabbing his collar.

he looked at yoonji's direction, frowning. he aggressively grab the plastic bag from my hand and throw it to the ground. grabbing my wrist and pull me out.

yoonji yelled, "wait! where are you going?!" panic is clearly written on her face. i made a sign to wait there.