Breakeven ( A Naruto Fan Fiction ) ((ON HOLD))

Hey guys! Atsu-chan here! Just wanted to write a (hopefully) short writers note. This is another fanfic. Not the Kakashi Love Story sadly. I have no idea when I'll begin that one, but for now, read/comment/vote on this one! Also, this story was inspired by The Script's song Breakeven, so go listen to it..Right there ----> 

This story has been in my mind for at the least seven weeks. I've even written the next four chapters already! Hopefully it'll be better then the older one. *Looks to the ground in shame*

All characters listed in any chapters below are my ORIGINAL CHARACTERS (Excluding Naruto Characters.) Please don't use them without my consent okay? Thanks! :D <3 ~Atsu 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, my About Me before the story starts.

Ello loves. I'm Arashi Ahiko, of the Arashi clan. I live in Konoha, with my brother Rikichi in an apartment paid for by the Hokage. We live alone, just us, and we manage to get by fairly good. We get a good amount of money every month, seeing as our parents died in battle. We used to just live, not go to school, not work, we had a nanny from the Hokage to watch us until we were old enough to do it ourselves. Just relied on the money each month, and live in -. We found out about Ninja Academy just as we become of age, and immediately joined. We've been in ever since. We're chuunin by the way. ;]

On to the story!

~~~~~ 

"Ahiko-channnn! Are you coming to watch Sasuke-kun and Rikichi-kun?!" Sakura yells, and I laugh.

"Yeah! Be out in a second!" I say, pulling my mask up. Walking out, Ino and Sakura link arms with me as we make our way over to the training ground.

Taking a seat under the usual tree, we watch intently as Rikichi and Sasuke step up, about ten feet away from each other. Smirking slightly, Uchiha pulls out six shuriken, as Rikichi pulls out two kunai.

"Rikichi-kun will win today, there's no doubt there." Some one whispers, and I nod.

"Duh, Kichi-kun is way better than Sasuke." Konoi-chan says, and I laugh.

"Konoi, when has Rikichi ever let you call him that?" I say, and she frowns.

"Never." She grumbles, and turns her attention back to their duel.

"You ready Sasuke?" Rikichi says, and Sasuke scoffs.

"I was ready yesterday, that's why I won." He says, just as Rikichi flings a kunai at him. Uchiha quickly dodges, but doesn't expect Rikichi to be in his face. Rikichi cuts his right cheek, before falling back.

"AHHAAA. Stupid Uchiha got cut!" I yell, smiling.

"You-!" Uchiha yells, pointing at Rikichi.

"WOOO! Go Rikichi!" Konoi yells, as Uchiha lunges forward. Rikichi sidesteps, tripping him. A few Ohhs! come from our small cluster of girls, and Sasuke looks furious. Getting himself back up, he throws three shuriken at him, pinning Rikichi to the wall behind him. Blood drips from Uchiha's cut as he steps closer to Rikichi.

"Looks like I pinned you today." Uchiha says, and Rikichi spits at his feet.

"Sasuke, wanna get some ramen after this?" He says, holding his hand out. Sasuke smirks, and shakes it. Suddenly, Rikichi rips off the wall, flipping Uchiha over his head, slamming him to the ground. He lands hard on the dirt, thudding softly. Rikichi whips out a kunai, and straddles him.

Holding the kunai to his throat, he says "Looks like a pinned you."

'Okay, fine, you win today." Uchiha says, pushing him off. A round of applause comes from us girls, as half run to Sasuke's aid. Walking up to Rikichi, I smile.

"You did horrible today big bro." I say, hitting his arm lightly. He laughs and ruffles my hair.

"I won didn't I?" He says, and I smirk.

"You probably cheated." I say, as Uchiha walks up to us.

"Rikichi, let's go catch that new movie." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"I'll never understand how you guys can be friends and still hate each other enough to attack each other every day." I say.

"Just works like that babe." Uchiha winks, as him and Rikichi walk off toward the theater.

"Your so lucky Ahiko-chan! Rikichi-kun lives with you, and Sasuke-kun flirts like he's your boyfriend!" Sakura says, and I roll my eyes.

"One, we do live together, but that's because we're related. Not by choice. Two, Uchiha wishes he could flirt like he was my boyfriend."I say, and she laughs.

"You know you're secretly are head-over-heels for him like the rest of us." She says, and I shake my head.

"Eww, gross. He's just that weird stalker kid Sakura. " I say, shaking my head.

"Yeah yeah, but he's your weird stalker kid. It's so not fair." She says, shaking her head.

"Trust me, if I could give him to you, I would."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, okay. I know, first chapter sucks, but then again, when do they not suck? Plus I've never written a character that actually LIKES Sakura..You know, that can even stand to be in the same room...I dunno if this'll actually follow the actual plot for the anime/manga in Naruto, so if it doesn't, don't be like " THAT'S NOT RIGHT! "

Also...PLEASE tell me if I made spelling mistakes. But don't be like "In parapragh 3, section 2, sentence 7, you...blah blah blah." Okaies? :D 

Love you mah Lovlies~! 

Fair winds Wattpaders! 

Atsu~