Not in Camelot anymore

I was in the through of battle. I remember it clearly, we had been pushed into the cells, fighting the un dead army. Gaius had said that they were here because of the cup of life, Merlin and Lancelot had gone to ring the warning bell. And then in the middle of a losing battle, the un dead soldiers suddenly exploded, And that's when the light came. It was blinding, and nauseating. and then i woke up on the ground outside a castle, i know wasn't home.

Camelot was light and strong. This castle was dark, with large towers on towers. It seemed to radiate a kind of feeling i couldn't put my finger on. I was terrified. Not only was I in what looked like a nightmare, I had no idea if my home was safe, if my family was safe. And then i couldn't breath, The thick dark fog was suffocating, and when breath did come, i tried to control it to no avail.

"Shhhh, I think i hear something." I heard a girl whisper close by. I tried to quiet my breathing, but i had only just managed to bring the air in. I heard foot steps, and then saw, or at least i think i saw, three children, in dark robes.

"Merlin's beard! Is that a real knight!? Bligh-me." Said a red headed boy. Merlin, did he know him... what Merlin didn't have a beard, this was all wrong. If Merlin was here i needed to find him. AS soon as i knew my breath would support words i tried to ask.

"Where is Merlin? Is he here to?" I asked hoping the answer was yes. I will never admit this to him but, Merlin is a comforting constant in my life. Like an annoying little brother i can't imagine my life without. So the hope that he could be here to, helped me take my first steady breath since i woke up in this hell.

The red headed boy looked as if he were about to answer, but the girl hit him and pulled them both to the said. She whispered to them for a short time, and then turned back to me.

"Sir knight, we are not sure where you are from, but this is our school. Im sure our headmaster would love to meet you."

"I am Prince Arthur of Camelot, and you mentioned my servant. If you know where Merlin is... please.." I let the authority leave my tone, "please tell me."

"Merlin's beard..." Whispered the red head, he was then hit by the girl again.

"As I said, I think our headmaster will be the person you should talk to, he might know how you got here." Her voice sounded worried.... it wasn't comforting. but I followed them. We entered the gates of their "school," and the sight that meet my eyes was almost as terrifying as the un dead army i was just fighting. Objects were floating, staircases changed positions, ghosts greeted children. This was sorcery.

"Get behind me children, there is sorcery here." I pulled my sword out ready to protect them.

"We need to get to Dumbledore now." The black haired boy said.

"We will explain everything once we are at the headmasters office." the girl was trying to sound re assuring im sure, but it wasn't working. " You are safe, but we are not very good at explaining and our headmaster is very good at it." That's when i saw the children looking at me with expressions of ether shock or fear. A school.... i should put the sword away and followed the three that found me. We entered an office, that if possible, took my breath away even more. The walls were covered in portraits of people who were, like the others i notice, moving. There was an orange bird perched. And sitting behind a desk was an old man with a long white beard, some sort of glass over half his eyes, and his eyes were smiling. He seemed to just know how scared I was, and that made me feel better, not totally, he reminded me of the old sorcerer who enchanted me and Gwen, but he seemed nicer.

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts." He paused as i furrowed my brow at the name... what kind of a name was Hogwarts for a school? " My name is Albus Dumbledore, and what may I ask is yours?"