Chapter One

Today was the first day of school. I am sooo excited to see my friends. i went up to my friend Sophie. "hey soph!!!" "omg makenna!!!" i haven't seen her since like the second week of summer. "what have you been doing, i missed you" "well i went to Florida, Mexico, Arizona, and Michigan" said Sophie. "oh, that must have been fun, lots of traveling" I said. "yeah it was great, but enough about me, how are you and carter?' "well....." "well what!" "I don't know, he is acting different" "its probably nothing, i know he loves you!" she said. "yeah your right".

***** after a very long day of school i went to an ice cream parlor with carter. "what flavor" asked carter. "chocolate please" he ordered our ice cream and brought them back to our booth. "so how was your day, i haven't seen you like at all?" i asked. " it was alright i guess" he said. we usually talked more than this. something was wrong. "carter, are you feeling alright?" yeah, i have a headache that's all" "OK" i said. after that boring thirty minuets, i was home. i went to my room and open the door. "surprise!!!!" "OMG KENDRA!!!! what are you doing here?" "i got off early today!!" Kendra went to Arizona state university, i haven't seen her in two month. we ran to each other and hugged for like five minuets. we hung out for the whole day and had a great day." So how have you and Conner been?" i said. " oh it has been great i guess." she said " what's wrong?" " oh nothing it just been hard at college and I'm not feeling so good." she said. "well, I'm here for you if you need me." i said. " thank you foe everything i love you Kendra" she said. " I love you too" As so as i said that the phone rang. " hello?"Kendra said. " its me Conner." " what's up" she said. " i just wanted to know if you wanted to come over tonight?" Conner said. "umm " "Kendra you can go, there is tomorrow" i said " OK I'll be right there." she said. " OK i'll be here" Conner said. Kendra ended the phone call. " see you tomorrow right" i said "right!!" she said. As Kendra was leaving Cameron called. Cameron is my brother ( best friend). "Hey what's up" i said " wow you sound you wanted to hear from me"Cameron said "well cater was act weird today at the ice cream parlor." i said " how was he acting weird?" " He wasn't talk at all, he said he had a headache." i said " how is having a headache weird?" he said " last time he was REALLY sick, he was talking up a storm" i said "that is weird" he said "well i gtg bye" i said " bye!!" he said. After I ended the call I got into the shower than went to bed.