The Devil Has Twins 1.1

~Prologue~

The Devil is the ruler of Hell and the earth. He may be busy tormenting people in Hell, and tempting people on Earth but he is never too busy to resist his attraction to women. If he had his eyes on someone on Earth or in Hell, he always got her. Normally having the company of a women was just pleasure until he fell in love with his new demon Sabrina. After days of being together Sabrina became pregnant with the Devil's twin daughters.

~Chapter 1~

Devil's POV

New demons were being brought in left and right, I felt I was doing my job very well. I was very satisfied to see all these terrible souls. I walked around each of them watching their torture. I saw those who were more worried about money than anything, burn right along with it over and over again. I walked to the group of narcissists and watched them burn in front of their mirrors repeatedly. Last I stopped in front of the strippers, and for the first time I didn't just want sex with one of them, I actually wanted to be with one of them. She was THE beautiful woman, dimpled cheeks, brown hair, and a perfect body, just as I remembered!

Sabrina's POV

I knew I would end up in Hell eventually, but i just didn't know it would be so soon. I was a stripper who had no cares in the world and drank non stop! I was murdered by a client that i refused to have sex with; there was no way I was gonna do it with a man who had already turned grey! I'm suffering here in Hell. One minute I'm on the pole with a bottle of vodka, and then I'm burned into ashes, it's a continuous cycle. Tonight was my second night here, but I had not encountered HIM yet! It was terrifying to think of the moment when I would. Speak of the Devil himself, because right when I thought that he was walking around all of the groups as they went up in flames. First he stopped at the money lovers, then the narcissists, and now he stopped right in front of me. I may have already been dead, but I was scared, for I knew gave worse torture than this fire. I didnt dare look up at him until I heard his voice!

Devil's POV

I had come to the strippers to choose who I would sleep with from Hell that night, but when I saw her I froze. The first time i saw her was when I visited Earth last month, but I did not expect to see her again, especially not this soon. She didn't look at me, but I could sense her fear. All I knew was that I wanted her; I didn't want anyone else but her! I felt weak for actually having feelings for her but I couldn't help the desires I had! Ineeded her to look at me, I wanted to see her eyes. I knelt down by her. "Look at me demon," I ordered!

Sabrina's POV

When he told me to look at him I hesitated, but I obeyed his command. I expected to see a hiddeous red creature in front of me, but was nowhere near hiddeous! He had large blood red eyes, short black hair, and a very prominent jawline. He was wearing a white and red cloak. I smiled when I was going over every detail of his body and large muscles.

"Name?" he asked me loudly, making me stop studying him.

"Umm I'm Sabrina," I replied to him. Right when he began to speak to me again I went up in flames! Before I turned back to ashes he put the fire out by touching it. I didn't know whether to thank him or not so I stayed silent.

"He walked around me and then whispered, "come with me Sabrina" very softly in my ear.

I shook my head in reply and followed him down a hall with fire on both walls. I didn't know where he was taking me or why he chose to take me but I knew for sure I was afraid to be alone with the Devil. Or it could be a good thing, I mean he is the evilist soul ever but there was something about his looks and his evilness that scared me but attracted me at the same time!