The Devil Has Twins 1.3

~Chapter 3~

--------- After weeks of all that goody shit Sabrina got extremely sick and only moved to puke. Satan finally brought a Demon doctor to his bae.---------

Demon Doctor's POV

I was glad to be out of that damn fire but I didn't want to do no work in my dang afterlife. But ayye it's hell when the Devil calls I gotta get my shitt together and do the work. I walked in their room and checked out Sabrina to see what was up with her. I'm pretty sure I know what is wrong but but I'm scared as fuck to have to tell the Devil. I decided I had to tell them something so I looked at him and mumble, "she prego!"

Devil's POV

I was in shock, I didn't know whether to be happy about a demon baby or to be worried about a frickin kid! I shooed the demon out of my room to be with Sabrina alone. Then it hit me; you're having a demon baby of your own. I would have a kid I could be proud of just like HIM! I embraced Sabrina and said, "I'm glad you're gonna be my demon baby momma."

She looked shocked also, but quickly she smiled at me and replied, " I'm glad you've realized it's okay to be a baby daddy."

I laughed uncontrollably and kissed her cheek. I didn't know what it was about her but I loved her like I had never loved anyone else before. The demon doctor knocked on the door and came in sitting on my couch like he was at home.

"I don't know what you're having yet, but the baby is gonna grow abnormally fast and you should have it in about 3-4 months," he explained.

Sabrina gave him a look that said what the fuck, but just said,"umm okay!"

As I explained that it's a purk of being in Hell I almost choked from laughing at her facial expressions.

"The fuck you laughing at babe?? You're not the one with a demon in yo stomach!" She barked out.

"Babes you may be the one with the demon in your stomach, but i'm gonna be the one here carrying you the whole time. So we both pregnant!" She grinned crazily and I took that oppurtunity to press my lips to hers. I hadn't realized how much strength she had until she pulled me close to her and threw me on the bed.

"On that note i'm leaving," and the doctor ran out of the room in one quick move.