Prologue

>Kevin Park<

He is the leader of the four bad boys has an innocent heart. He is handsome, cool, famous, and also most waited girls in school.

Instead of busy parents he got the world to be nothing that can be done.

Growing up as the son of the rich family.

Kevin has simple and straight personality and relies upon intuition more rather than being rationalized.

And also he falls inlove with Eunice the true feelings from her.

>Eunice Oh<

She is kind and good personality to follow or deserve demands to people respectedly desire to buy goods. She is simple girl but beautiful.

And also She happens to step-out to save her bestfriend also bullied by the bad boys.

And she unexpectedly meets Lyndon...

>Lyndon Lee<

He is the most attractive guy among four bad boys. He is handsome, famous, and also most waited girls in school.

Eunice's is the one who encourage him with a support to follow his first love to france but he realized that his feelings was admiration, not love.

After they become a friend with eunice, his personality starts to change...

>Audrian Song<

He is a playboy, but gentle and warm-hearted among the four bad boys. Althought he is handsome and he desperately looking for his true love.

>Jason Kim<

The most flirtatious among four bad boys, but gentle and have an innocent heart.

>Kaycie Hee<

Best friend of Eunice, and very feminine character. Whenever Eunice is faced with any trouble, Kaycie will always churn out to help her.

She is gentle-looking on the surface but is actually a girl with a strong resolute.

She meet the four bad boys because of Eunice and even falls inlove with Audrian.

THE END________TO BE CONTINUED...