Chapter 8

Keith Pov

A few weeks passed after Lance and I got together and something wasn't right. I'm not talking about our relationship. I'm talking about me. I've been getting sick lately and I can't figure out why. I wake up in the mornings filling sick and even vomiting, but then I feel fine the rest of the day.

I walked to the med-bay and sighed in relief when I saw Coran. I made my way to him as he turned around. "Oh, hello Keith. What can I do for you?" I looked around, a little comfortable. "Um... I think I might be sick..." Coran smiled at me and led me over to one of the tables. "Have a seat paladin. Now what are the symptoms?" he asked as I made myself comfortable. "Well, I've been getting sick every morning for the past couple days or so. But after I get sick, I'm fine the rest of the day." Coran twisted his mustache and hummed. "Keith. I would like for you to get into one of the pods so I can do a few test. Will that be okay?" I shrugged. "As long as you figure out whats wrong." I jumped off the table and walked to the nearest pod. "Alright Keith, just step into the pod and I will get started." he said, opening the pod. I looked around for a minute, then stepped into the pod. (Good lord I've said pod a lot  XD ) The glass closed around me and I could feel myself drifting.

Coran Pov

As I watched the Red Paladin enter the pod, I noticed he was walking strange. I pushed it out of my mind and started my tests. I checked his blood and his oxygen. Checked for any viruses or bacteria that could cause his symptoms but so far he looks healthy. Everything was slightly elevated, but that's most likely from stress. Then I went to look at his heart rate, but something else caught my eye. The pod was showing two people in the pod. How is that possible? Keith is the only living in the pod... unless.

I looked up at him and twisted my facial hair out of habit. I'll have to talk to him after he comes out of the pod to be sure. He is half galra, but I didn't think it would be possible...

Keith Pov

I slowly opened my eyes as I stumbled out of the pod into a pair of arms. "Good to have you back paladin." Coran said, leading me to the table. I sat down and looked at him for a moment. "So... did you find out whats wrong with me?" I asked, watching as Corans face twitched slightly. "Um... Yes and no. I have some questions I need you to answer before I can be sure." he said, looking uncomfortable. I shrugged. "Okay. What do you need to know?" Coran took a deep breath before he began. " When you were taken by the galra... did any of them... um..." he stared, looking even more uncomfortable. "Did any of them what?" "Did any of them... mate you?" he finally spit out. I froze and could feel myself go pail. How did he know?

I drop my gaze to the floor, feeling the stinging sensation of tears. My body started to shake as I tried to force the memories away, but to no avail.

(Warning: Contains Rape. If you do not wish to read, please skip this part.)

I was chained to the table as Lotor started removing my clothing. He had been coming everyday, saying that he wanted to 'be sure'. I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but I knew it wasn't good.

I pulled at my chains and kicked at him all I could, even tho I knew it did no good. "Calm down my paladin. You wouldn't want me to hurt you." Lotor growled as he drug his sharp nails down my chest. "P-please... no more." I begged, tears trailing down my face. It always hurt. I was in pain physically and mentally every time Lotor decided he wanted to have a session. Lotor only smiled as he forced himself inside of me. I screamed out in pain, the feeling of my body being torn open causing me to see red.

Lotor thrust into me with everything he had, not caring that I was bleeding. "Stop! Please!" I cried, unable to get my hands free. He slapped me across the face and bit down on my shoulder. I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out. The pain was so strong and my mind started going fuzzy.

Lotor cam inside of me and pulled away, watching me as I sat still. "P-p-please..." I croaked. "Please what?" Lotor asked as he cleaned himself. "K-kill.. me." Lotor stopped what he was doing, then walked to the other side of the room. "You want death?" he chuckled. I could hear him looking for something and fear crept into my body. Please no.

Lotor came back with a syringe filled with blue liquid. God no... "Here." he said, shoving the needle into my arm. I cried as my body started to burn and more pain shot through me. Then I could feel a snap, everything started going dark. I thought for a moment I would have peace, but the pain never stopped. I laid on the table in pain, but I couldn't scream. I couldn't move. I was trapped in darkness and pain.

(End of flashback)

"Keith!" Coran yelled, pulling me out. I gasped and looked up, hot tears falling down my face. Coran looked at me with a sad expression and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry Keith. I know this his hard and it hurts." he said, softly petting my hair. I buried my face in his shoulder and cried.

After a few minutes I pulled away and wiped my eye. "Keith.." Coran said, his hands still on my arms. "I know this is going to be hard to hear, but... I believe you are... pregnant." I couldn't believe what I just heard. "T-that's not a funny joke Coran." I said, glaring at him. He shook his head. "I only wish I were. When you were in the healing pod, it showed two people in the pod. You are with child." I sat in shock, feeling as tho I couldn't breath.

I looked down at my stomach and started crying. That monster... part of that monster is growing inside of me.... I put my face in my hands. "DAMN IT!!" I yelled in anger and fear. Coran put his arms back around me and started swaying, telling me everything would be okay and that I could get through this. How would everything be okay?

The door slid open as Shiro rushed inside. "What happened?!" he called, making his way to my side. I didn't pull away from Coran, I just kept my face in his chest and sobbed. "Is he okay? Is he hurt? What's wrong?" Shiro asked. I could feel Coran shift and pull my face up to look at him. "We need to tell them." he said, wiping my tears away. I nodded, but when I opened my mouth I couldn't form words. Hunk, Pidge, Lance, and Allura all ran into the room, asking the same questions as Shiro had. Coran started petting my head again. "Would you like for me to tell them?" he asked, his voice soft and full of concern. I nodded. "Coran. What is going on?" Allura asked. Coran beckoned Shiro over to comfort me in his place, then cleared his throat. "Princess, do you remember that there are certain galran males that can switch there gender in a way so they can make life?" "Yes, but I don't understand what you are asking." Allura stated. I looked around the room and everyone looked worried and confused. "Well, Keith is one of those galra." Coran said, clasping his hands behind him. "But I still do-" Allura started, but cut herself off. "Coran... you don't mean.." "Yes Princess. He is with child." Everyone in the room gasped. "Wait. If Keith is pregnant then who is the father?" Pidge asked. Coran looked at me. "Keith, do you remember who it was?" he asked, holding my hands to keep me grounded. I nodded, fresh tears running down my face. "Can you tell us?" Shiro asked, I could hear the pain and hatred in his voice. "L... L-lotor...." Everything went silent. "Lotor?" Lance asked. I nodded and started sobbing again.

 Hunk ran over and pulled me up into his arms, holding me like a mother would hold her child and rubbed my back. I was surprised at first, but soon melted into his hold. "Everything will be okay." Allura said. "How will everything be okay when part of that damn monster is growing inside of me!" I cried, gripping tighter onto Hunk. Everyone went quiet again. After A few more minutes I started to calm down and could feel myself drifting off. "I'll take him back to his room. I'm sure he's exhausted." Hunk said, adjusting me to where I was on his hip and my head was still on his shoulder. That was the last thing I heard before I passed out. 

________________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Question: Would you guys like me to do a "Meet the author" type thing around the end of the book? And would you guys like me to do more books?

Okay, bye guys <3 

~Yuki :3