Meeting King Ben

==+=======month later==========

Boy,do I hate working for Uma . Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay went to Boreadon . Uma is furious. She wants to rule the isle and Aurodon. She can't have I everything. But at least yesterday I had good luck. I got promoted to second mate. ( a league behind harry of course ). Gil is behind me since he won't stop calling Uma " Shrimpy" . It's kind of funny though, but Harry says not to laugh, because I'll either get ran through or made walk the plank. So I stiffle a laugh. Anyways harry helps me through some of it. It's kind of sad that we don't really date on the isle. However I think Harry and I would make a great couple. I see Evie Carlos jay and King Ben outside of a few shops. I stop turn around and run to them. I say " Hi! My name is Y/N MadMoon"! The one who I think is Ben says" I'm....." he doesn't finish because evie elbows him. "Im Johnny son of John". " Hmmmm.. strange. I don't recall a villain named John".
Ben"Well he wasn't a very popular villain" " Oh" I say as I look from the poster and then back to him " Oh, your King Ben! And Carlos Jay and Evie! How exciting! Anyways where's Mal? Hmm? She was tired of life at Bore-adon I suppose! Anyways if your looking for her .." Then is a different voice I recite my poem ." If the person you're looking for can it be found, think of the place where you held ground! " I say thinking ' that was so lame... " bye Ben jay Carlos and Evie."

I start running

—————at the chip shop———
" UMA!!"I call out to her. " yeah?" She says as she enters the dining hall. " I JUST SAW JAY, CARLOS ,KING BEN AND EVIE AND THEY WERE LOOKING FOR MAL!!!!" I say.

She smiles and says " Mal can't win this time"! And then cackles.

" Harry!!!!".. I call to him. " He opens his cabin/room door. " Oooooohhhhhhh ,Hellooooooooo Y/N." He says A bit suprised of my sudden arrival at his chambers. " Expecting a blonde or Blue haired pirate?" I Say smugly. " No your fine." He says nonchalantly. " Anyways I say king Ben ,Evie , jay and Carlos were looking for mal and Uma wants us to kidnap Ben and tell mal to come to the chip shop tonight!" I say Excitedly. " Ok let me grab my coat and let's get goin'" he says with a. Smirk 😏