T H I R T Y - T H R E E

After Mrs Byun left me with Kris, I don't even meet her. I smile and converse with everyone around me naturally like nothing had happened before.

One thing that I like about rich people is that they know how to keep their mouth shut from talking about sensitive matters during party.

When I thought that the drama has ended, someone yank my left hand from Kris out of the blue.

"Follow me!"

My mom's face is smiling an angry smile as she excuses me from the group of people around me.

Kris eyes are on me, asking me silently about my condition. I nod as fast as I could to reassure his anxious feeling.

"Tell me that whatever I heard about Baekhyun and you are only false rumours."

My mom's eyes are firing with wrath.

"Why do you even care? You didn't even try to contact me for those 8 months and I only attend this shitty event after I receive a death thread from your PA!"

The empty hallway that we both stand at makes my shouting voice echoing through all the way.

"Feel grateful that I still bank in money into your account!"

"I never use your money to live my life! Stop bothering me!"

"We need their fucking company money bitch! Listen! You have to go back to him no matter what! Beg on your knees if you have to! Give your body to him! Anything that-"

"What do you think of me?! Am I your sacrificed lamb or something!"

Without any warning, a hard slap land on my left cheek.

We both too flabbergasted to say anything.

Beads of tears crawled down my skin as she speaks up to break the growing silence.

"Never talk back to me like that bitch."

"Hey, the 'bitch' that you mention is also your biological daughter. Remember that."

With that I wipe my tears away and walk to the exit door while covering my face with my long hair.

I hear Kris shouting out my name continuosly but I can't care enough to answer him.

I kick my heels away and run into the heavy rain.

I know Kris will stop running after me.

My run slowing into a walk as I feel my soles are pumping with pain.

I look around me and feel thankful to see no people walking around. The road is empty as the weather is bad, no one really wants to go out.

"My own mother called me a bitch."

"While she herself is a bitch."

Fuck. What kind of joke is this?

I start to laugh alone in the rain and soon, tears started to join in.

And I trip on my own feet, falling miserably on the wet roadside while wailing for my torn life.

Hurt.. that's what I feel.