Played😑

(Quincy in mm^)
"Quincy McQueen??," some officers said coming up to our table. Quincy look hella nervous but quickly covered it up.
"I don't even know who that is sir," Quincy said getting in his phone.
"So it's not u," one of the officers said.
"Nah Man," Quincy said staying on his phone.
I just stared at my food not saying a word. I sipped my drink and looked at the officers. They stared at Quincy for a while then walked away.
"Why they looking for you," I said lookin at Quincy.
He just stayed on his phone not saying a word.
"I know this nigga ain't just ignore me," I said talking to Lele. She just shrugged and kept eating.
I opened my mouth about to speak again but he said something.
"None of yo business girl," he said putting his phone down and drinking his water.
Well excuse the fuck outta me. I was lowkey mad , I wanted to know what was going on. I know I hate the nigga but I still care.
After we was done eating we left the mall and got in Quincy car. I sat in the passenger side while Lele sat in the back.
He started the car and drove on a long road. I was not gone talk to this nigga until he tell me what's goin on. I had a right to know since I'm living wit his ass.
It got quiet asf so I turned on the radio well attempted to.
"No nigga enjoy the silence," Quincy said smacking my hand.
I ignored him and looked in the back and saw Lele knocked tf out.
"Zaria," Quincy said.
I ignored him again.
"Zariaaaaaa," Quincy said a little louder. Ignored Dat ass again.
"ZARIAAAAAAAAAAA," Quincy yelled poking my face.
"WHAT," I yelled back mean mugging him.
"Hi," he said smiling.

"You irritating," I said smiling

"You irritating," I said smiling. He looked at me and winked. Damn he was fine asf the things I would do to him.
"Thank you and things like what ," he said laughing.
"I said that out loud," I said looking embarrassed.
He nodded and laughed. "Shut up big head ass," I yelled. I wonder how Lele still sleep through all this yelling.
(6 minutes later)
When we arrived at the house I woke Lele up and she walked in and went straight to my room. I guess she spending a night.
As I was bout to walk in the room also I heard Quincy on the phone. I decided to be nosey and leaned into his door.
"Man fuck that they looking for me now so handle that shit," he yelled/whispered.
"I had-.
I leaned in some more and felled inside the room. Oh shit. I got up and looked at him. I smiled.
"Hiii ," I said sounding nervous.
He just stared at me and told the person who he was otp wit that he will call them back.
"Can you tell me what happened," I said jumping on his bed and laying down.
"No," he said pointing to the door and sitting down.
"Please," I said.
"NO," he yelled. I pouted. He stank ass know he can tell me. It's not like I'm goin to snitch.
I got up and got in his face.
"Pleeasseee," I said pouting.
He looked at me and licked his lip. Damn that was fine when he did that. He standed up and got in my face.
"You so beautiful," he said getting close to my lips and backing me up. I was frozen asf. I was about to say fuck it and about to kiss him but he backed me up far enough out his room and closed his door.
I was shocked.
"I HATE YOUUUU," I yelled. I heard his bitch ass laughing. I stomped to my room and closed the door.I was shitty asf. I really wanted to kiss his ass.
Author Note:
Thanks for reading and give feedback❣️