Honeymoon PT2.

Jungkook decide to leave eunha alone since she is sleeping.

A dark night without star and only the sound of wave accompanying him alone.

“Ji Eun-ah.. Where are you now? ” Jungkook look at the dark sky.

He sighed. Loving someone else in short period is not easy. The truth,  he still confuse with his feeling toward eunha.

Throwback.

“ Kook,  we had a problem!  ” Yoongi,  jungkook's bestfriend.

“why? ” A man in black tuxedo and already ready to be a groom,  A husband to Jung Ji Eun.

“Your wife!  Ji eun!  She is gone,  we can't find her, we can't contact her! ” said Jimin.

“Aish!  ” suddenly he felt disappointed

Jungkook checked his last message. It was from Ji eun.

“ Hi, kook-ah. Today is our wedding day.. But.. Im not really serious about it,  I felt sorry to you. Its not because i hate you or played on you but... Kook- ah, Im sorry”

shibal! Argh! ”  Jungkook yelled.
Both of jimin and yoongi also panicked,  What's happened to their friend.

SKIP.

“omma!  What is this?!  Ma!  I have taehyung!  Why should i replace ji eun for this!!  ”

“Eunha ya..  Please.. People is already gathering. They just wait for bride and groom, Jeball.. ”
Her mom is crying right now. Its make she heartbroken.

ma,  but i already planning with tae about our marriage next year. ” she want to help but not to.

Her sister is jerk.  After she got the happiness with the doctor then she dating with someone else. Jieun is a playgirl!

“Im sorry my daughter. Jungkook-”

“Eunha, im okay.. Your family is respected by others. Its ashamed if this marriage got cancelled ” said taehyung.

“but can you please replace the groom so i will marrying you” said eunha.

“ Eunha ya.. There's something good will happend. I love you”

Taehyung hold back his tears. Eunha is everything for him but its for jung's family.

“But tae.. ”

“Believe me. ”

And finally eunha agreed even its hurt. She doesn't know about the doctor.