All the love

This chapter is dedicated to user59805673! Thanks for all the love! :) Keep reading! :)

"You think I should move in with you?" Jay asks me. I am being a pillow to my two little sweethearts and Jay is sitting in the opposite couch.

"Wha..?" I am surprised.

"or maybe you can.. "

I am still super surprised. I mean Jay is my best friend and we have casual sex every now and then but moving in together?

"Listen, you don't have to.. " He frowns.

"It's.. I am surprised. That's it. When do you start working?" Jay is an Investment Banker.

"I don't know. Still don't feel like going back to work. When do you start?"

"Next Week."

"Can't believe it's been three weeks since I got Ana." I add. Time flies.

Jay smiles a lot sided grin and nods.

Carol groans and moves.

I rub her back "Hush baby.. It's okay.." she settles back down.

"You were scary earlier."

"Was I? She knows better than to steal when refused something. Next time it'll be the belt."

Typical Jay. I roll my eyes.

"There will not be a next time. You should show her some love."

"We cuddled for quite some downstairs and I applied aloe to her tanned fanny. She'll feel better after she wakes up and then maybe we can all cuddle and watch a movie together or something?"

"Yeah.. For dinner?"

"I don't feel like cooking at all. Let's order something?"

"We had lunch outside today. I'll make something."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

One hour later, I am cooking in the kitchen and the girls are snuggling with Jay in the couch watching some movie. I know Jay doesn't let on, but he feels bad for spanking Carol. He doesn't spank Carol often, but when he does it's for some grave mistake. They have been together for a little over an year now.

I wonder how will our dynamics change if we move in together.

"Dinners ready!" I shout out. I hear the girls whining when Jay asks them to pause the movie.

Soon I see Jay carrying two giggling girls by their stomach to the dining table.

"Iceee creamssss!" Carol shouts and Ana giggles.

"After dinner, when you both eat all the vegetables on your plate." I tell them.

We are all eating, Jay sitting on one end of the table and I on the other while the two girls on the same side.

"I saw that. Do it one more time and no desserts for you both." I tell Ana as I see her pass a brocolli discreetly to Carol.

They both stick on to eating their food after.

After desserts, both the girls are up for playing again. Since they had a late nap none of them are sleepy.

"No, Ana no more painting. We gotta go back home." I tell her when she asks Carol if they can paint.

"Why don't you stay the night?" Jay asks. Both the girls squeal in excitement.

"It's okay. I stay ten steps away." I tell him. I don't want to stay the night. Thankfully Jay doesn't force me to. I am sort of freaked out, if you can't say already, with the prospect of moving in with him.

Ana whines, wanting to play with Carol some more.

I pick a reluctant Ana with our shopping bags and go back home.

Jay is disappointed.