THE WITHERED LOVER..

( Nervously comes forward )
So, umm.... Hi there, I guess....
Greninja : Hey!! Get to the point already!!

Alright, Alright, geez... So I haven't exactly posted a chapter in a long while. That was mainly due to some personal issues, for which I am sorry. Also, you may notice that the passage from the preview chapter isn't there in this chapter. This is due to only one reason, the chapter in itself is currently at 4200 words!! If I put everything in this chapter, it will easily surpass a 10000 words count. So that will most likely be in the next chapter after this. Also, if some of you may think that ash being 60 years old was a big thing, you haven't seen anything!!!Ash is going to be  an ancient, no primordial entity!! But you may say that might make him too overpowered, but the thing is, he isn't the strongest guy in the neighborhood. Think of it as Dragon Ball, where the protagonist is quite powerful, but he isn't the strongest guy in the cosmos. Ash will be like him too. Now since that's out of the way, I wanted to -

Greninja : Stop stalling and get on with the bloody chapter!!!

Alright, but just two things. First, I would like thank WriterRaichu   for judging my book and giving suggestions. Massive thanks for that!! Also you should try reading his fanfic  ' JADE' because it's super interesting.
Also I would like to tell everyone about another amazing book, which is 'Difficult Love ' by SylveonPink
It's an amourshiping story and definitely worth a read!! Now since that's out of the way, let the story begin!!!

NO ONE'S POV

By the time everyone came out, it was already evening. The legendary dogs and the legendary bird trio along with ho-oh and lugia were waiting for ash outside the temple. Ash himself was surprised to see all of them together. He spoke in an angry tone, "Lugia! Ho-Oh! What is the meaning of this idiocy ?! I asked only one of you to come here, not bring an entire caravan!! "

The legendaries, obviously scared by ash, asked him "We thought it would be better i-if we all came together. I don't mean to intrude... But where is pikachu??" As soon as lugia finished speaking the final sentence, ash looked so furious, that if looks could kill, lugia and the other legendaries would be dead over a hundred times by now.

Ash replied with a shaky tone, "P-Pikachu... Is dead... " The legendaries obviously wanted to ask ash something but we're interrupted by virizion, who explained all that had been happened, through telepathy. The legendaries, furious told ash, "You just give us order master, and we punish those bastards who dared to hurt Lord pikachu !!"

Ash answered in a tone of rage,
"No!! I will burn down Team Flare with my own hands!!!"

Ash then spoke, "Lugia I will be traveling on you! Ho-Oh! You and the other legendary pokemon should take the others and leave them at their home! Including the champions.. "

Aria, not exactly keen on the idea of leaving ash after meeting him after such a long duration protested and said "Not a chance ash! We are your friends! We are not going to leave you at a time like this! "

Ash only replied blankly, " Keeping you with me, will only increase the burden I carry.. "

The champions seemed both surprised and angry by his statement. Steven said with a hint of anger, " We, the six champions are the strongest trainers in the world! How can we be a burden is beyond my understanding.. "

Ash let out a dark chuckle and said, " Of course it is! You never were one the brightest of them all but I hoped you might understand but still! You see Steven, when greninja fought against virizion and gardevoir, he wasn't even using ten percent of his power. You champions are not even near the level of power at which I fight!"
Steven obviously angered by Ash's statement wanted to say something in return, but was stopped by Cynthia who gestured him not to make a scene.