Another Odyssey ❤️

Someone's P.o.V

"Everyone! The freak is here!"

"Oh! That sound scary!"

"Is she even a human?"

"She is a witch I swear!"

"Let's avoid her, my mom told me that people with those kind of eyes are cursed!"

"I don't wanna hang out with a freaky eye!"

I kept walking, not minding what they're saying. This is my everyday life, I'm kinda used to it- them throwing harsh words that were enough to kill me.

"Why do they even let such kind of people here in our school?"

Again I ignored them as I walked to my desk and sat quietly. I thought everything's going to be fine if I sat here quietly and look straight into my books but I was wrong.

They're throwing crumpled papers behind my back.

Again I ignored it, I'm used to it.

I pretended that I was reading, until l of a sudden my whole body felt so cold and wet and a little bit sticky. It's clearly they poured a bucket of egg mixed with some other substance that were enough to make someone nausea. Once again I ignore it.

I kept pretending that I was reading. I covered my face with the book I'm holding trying to hide them the single drop of tear that escape from the corners of my eye.

I want to fight back but I can't. I'm scared. I'm really really scared. Someone please make them stop.

Someone please help me...

~°~

Son Oh Gong's P.O.V

"Yah Son Oh Gong, you're drinking too much whiskey again. Aish this nut head"

I ignored Ma Wang and continue drinking this super tasty whiskey. I guess the reason why Seon Mi liked this drink because its super tasty.

"Ma Wang, do you know that Seon Mi's favorite alcohol is whiskey?"

I noticed that Ma Wang rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You already told me that a thousand of times."

I smiled and I stared at this tasty whiskey bottle in my hand. I wonder what would happen if we both drink whiskey at the same time? Maybe something hot will happen. I giggled at the thought of it.

"You're really a nut head." Ma Wang quickly take the whisky out of my hand.

"Ma wang, I failed. I failed at finding Seon Mi."

I heard him sighed and I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"You did not failed Son Oh Gong, you just can't find her. "

A single drop of tear escape from my eye.

"I don't know anymore Ma Wang. I don't know anymore, its been years since I last saw her smile. I miss her. I really miss her."

I quickly took away the whiskey bottle from the hand of Ma Wang and drink it immediately.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Do you think Seon Mi will be happy if she sees you like this? Aish, I'm gonna have to clean this counter again."

I ignore Ma Wang and I continue drinking.

Someone, please help me.

I stopped drinking as soon as I heard a voice whispered in the back of my head.

"M-Ma Wang! I heard someone called me! I mean it didn't called me by my name but I guess it called me!" I exclaimed clearly thrilled because of what I just heard.