When Fate set us Together

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess named Snow White

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess named Snow White. She was kind and gentle and a friend to all animals.

One day, Snow White met a guy, Prince Arthur. Prince Arthur is a prince from the other Kingdom. He's there to live in his own, then suddenly he met this girl named Snow White.

At first, they are just friends but in a long run of being friends they found out that they fell in love.

While walking they sing a song of love together, a beautiful song to man and women who are in love.

In the other hand, there's a witch the Snow White's evil stepmother, the Queen.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall may I watch the beautiful lady in town ---"

The mirror cut the queen's said and the mirror revealed Snow White together with Prince Arthur.

"It can't be! It should be me! And who is that boy?'' Queen uttered.

The Queen was so jealous of Snow White's beauty that she ordered Huntsman (right hand of the Queen) to kill the young prince while the young princess would be send to other places that no one knows.

"Huntsman!" she called

"Yes, my majesty?" he answered

"Kill that Arthur and send Snow White to other places! Make sure no one knows where you want to put that Snow White" she said

"I want them to vanish! I don't want to see them in my own eyes" she shouted.

"But majesty---" he uttered

"Crop that Huntsman! Just do want I want you to do! Or else you will die!" Queen said to him.

He bowed down and said

"My majesty, I did all the things you want me to do but in that thing, sorry majesty" he said "here is my resignation paper" he added and go.

The Queen shocked, she stopped looking at him leaving and she shouted

"WHAT! HUNTSMAN! HUNTSMAN!" then she threw the glass of water beside her. Huntsman couldn't bring himself to hurt Prince Arthur as well as Snow White. With that he run far away so that the Queen would never find him.

"Snow White, as today run as you could" said the queen.

Enraged, she made a magic potion to change her appearance. Her plan was to trick the prince. The Queen, disguised as an old peddler woman, offered a beautiful violet grape to Prince Arthur.

While Prince Arthur is in the forest alone, he met this old peddler woman who handed him a piece of a grape.

"Into a young beautiful creature man, I have here some piece of grapes for you" she said

"Thank you granny" Arthur said politely

"Make I have a request young man?" ask the old woman

"Yes granny?" he answered