Disney Land

The cast and I are going to Disney Land to celebrate our success on season 3. Me and Noah haven't yet announced our relationship to the world, but we have told the cast and our friends and family. The all were very happy for us, but Caleb seems a little of, since we told him.

Noah and I, are planning on announce our relationship today. So we use our opportunity to take a super cute, super tumblr, picture at Disney Land. We are going to do the classic, holdning hand thing, we're u only see the back of the girl, and the hand of the boy. I know, not very creative, but still very Instagram.

" come on I want to try that one" Noah begs me, I actually want to go but I have a plan.

" no, I don't want to" I say, according to my plan, he will beg me again and then promise me something if I go with him.

" please, I'll buy you a balloon if you go" he begs, again, and my plan worked.

" the Mikey Mouse balloon ?" I ask.

" yes if you want the Mikey Mouse balloon " he says. And that's how you do it.

The ride was very fun, and Noah screamed like a little boy, I think he was more scared than I was. It was adorable.

" what are we going to eat" Gaten asks, I am really hungry, but that isn't anything new.

" I really want chicken nuggets" I say, I love chicken nuggets.

" chicken nuggets, really." Finn says, because I always want chicken nuggets.

" I mean, can you blame me, they're delicious"

After we ate -we ate chicken nuggets btw- we went to a hotel in Los Angeles. The girls shared a room, so we decided to have a sleepover, this time I decided movie, I picked Princess Diaries, It's my all time favourite movie, and Gaten's mom is in the movie.

 The girls shared a room, so we decided to have a sleepover, this time I decided movie, I picked Princess Diaries,   It's my all time favourite movie, and Gaten's mom is in the movie

@ Dreamy_Dream: thank you for the ballon baby, and this picture is probably the most tumblr I have ever posted, or ever will post.

Tagged: @Noahschnapp

Likes : 2,6 million

Comments:

Unknown: omg... they... are dating 🤤❤️

Unknown 2: omg 😀

Justin Bieber: is it weird that I totally ship two 13 years old?

Ariana Grande: no, I don't think so, I ship them to😊😂❤️.^

Dreamy_Dream: oh hi Justin, oh hi Ariana^^

Unknown 3: why is he dating a slut🤢

Unknown 4: she ain't a slut bish^

Sorry for not posting much, there will be two more chapters, so I hope you'll read them too.

But comment something only a fake ST fan would say.