Chapter 13

Camila Pov

I straddled Lauren  and stared deep in her eyes, trying to read her soul.
She gently caressed my cheek, her hand felt so warm even for a vampire.
I took her hands and placed them over her head, then I leaned in and kissed her with all the passion and love I had.
She licked my lower lip asking for permission to explore my mouth, which I gave her.

Slowly we started to run out of oxygen, which caused us to pull apart.
There we were, me on top of her, her under me, both of us trying to catch our Breath.
She was such a goddess.
My goddess.
She kissed me again and again, I bit her lower lip and caused her to moan.
'oops now... Its hard'
I pulled back and stared at Lauren.
"What's wrong camz?"
I smirked and looked down at my crotch.
She followed my gaze and her cheeks got crimson red.
"You're hard...."
"Seems like it"

I leaned in her neck, which she tilted to the side, giving me more access.
I started kissing it, she bit her lip.
Then I sucked her neck leaving a red love mark, she's only mine and with this everyone could see that.
She moaned at my actions and pressed her thighs together.
"Mm camz.... God camz..."
"Mm?"
I hummed, sucking and biting more at her neck.
My fangs popped out, I sinked my fangs in her neck and directly made contact with her blood.
She tastes so good.
Lauren moaned, she moaned so much.
God I want to hear more.
"Fuck camz! Please!"
I pulled back and had blood dripping down on my chin.
"Please what?"
I asked knowing what she want.
"Please I want more"
"As you wish princess"

I took her shirt off and everything else she was wearing, I knew she would look better naked.
I took my own shirt off and kissed her chest.
I remembered the scene in the school toilet and suddenly I had an idea.
"Wait I moment princess"
She looked confused as I walked to my closet, I grabbed a black necktie that I always wear on a special top.
I made my way back to my waiting Lauren and got back in top of her.
She looked at the necktie.
"What are you going to do with that necktie?"
I smirked and commanded her to lift her arms up to the headboard, with her arms up there I took the necktie and tied her hands on the headboard.
Then she smirked.
"You're so kinky. Are you gonna do some kinky fuckery things?"
"Oh do you have some wishes?"
"Do what you want...daddy.."

I lifted an eyebrow, she has such a hot daddy-kink.
I looked down at her tied up body and got even harder than i was before.
I leaned in and sucked at her hard nipples, she moaned for more.
I bit at them and sucked again.
"Camz I need more"
I chuckled, I liked her begging for more.
I went down and kissed her hips, but not there where she wanted me the most.
I went closer to her sensitive spot and finally reached it.
She moaned in relive, I licked and sucked at her clit and she moaned more and more.

I made quick movements with my tongue and slowly inserted my index finger.
"Oh my God camz!"
I inserted a second finger and pumped them in and out of her.
"Fuck! That's it! yes!"
I entered a third finger and moved my finger faster and harder.
"Camz if you keep doing that i- I ...Im gonna cum! Fuck camz im gonna cum soon!"
"Go ahead princess, just let go"
And with that she came and squirted at the same.
She came so hard and was now breathless on her back.

"That was.... So.... Intense..."
She tried to say between her breathes.
"You okay there?"
She just nodded, not being able to talk.
I chuckled and was satisfied with her state, but 'not so little camz' didn't seem satisfied.
"Camz,... Fuck me. I wanna cum some more"
I looked shocked at Lauren, geeze she had so much stamina.
I took the rest of my clothes off and looked at her.
"How do you want it, feel free to tell me baby"
I whispered in her ear.
"Behind ..."
I smirked and layed her on her stomach while she was tied up, then I lifted her ass up and slapped it.
Lauren moaned.
"Do you like being spanked babygirl?"
"Yes daddy, I like it very much"
And with that I spanked her a few times, she moaned the whole time, her voice is so sexy.

I kneeled myself behind her and placed my very hard dick on her pussy.
I rubbed her pussy with my dick and heard her whine.
"Please put it inside"
I smirked and asked teasingly.
"Put what inside?"
"Please stick your dick inside my pussy! Please I can't take it anymore!"
"Good girl"
And with that I slammed my 12 inch dick in her tight pussy.
"Oh my fuck! Fuck me!"

I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could, moving my hips in a steady pace.
Fuck her pussy squeezes me so tight!
I might cum rights now!
"Fuck lauren you feel so good on my dick!"
I fucked her, as if my life was on it.
I grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled at it, I couldn't control my actions anymore.
"Yes! Pull at that hair daddy!"
I fucked her so hard that she started to scream in pleasure.
While I was fucking her and pulling at her hair I started to reach for her pussy to do circles on her clit with my free hand, and rubbed her pussy.
"Oh my God! Camz...I'm gonna cum again! It's gonna be so hard this time! Fuck me harder! please! I need it!"
I did as she wished and fucked her harder and harder, and after a few more thrust she came again and squeezed my dick so hard that I came inside her.
"Fuck!"
I thrusted some more inside her to let her ride out her orgasm and breathed hard.
I pulled out and saw, white fluid dripping out of her pussy, so I leaned down and licked everything clean.

I untied her and layed on my back with her head on my chest, I pulled the sheets up and covered us with them.
"Camz that was amazing, no that was more than amazing and more than intense"
I smiled.
"I didn't hurt you, did i?"
"No, you didn't"
"Good, I thought I did"

"Don't....worry....you didn't...."
And with that she fell asleep.
Seems like she was very exhausted.
I smiled at her sleeping face and fell asleep too.

'she is the best thing in my life'

#######
How have ya been hoessss??!!!
I love my life, and my.....lifeeee!
Finally spring break!
Hope you liked this chap😏
KEEP READING!

luv y'all ❤️😊😋