Percy POV~ "Do You Have Food?"

Me and Annabeth trudged along the forest landscape searching for our friends.

"PIPER!" She screamed.

"JASON!" I shouted, "WHERE ARE YOUUU!"

"This is hopeless." She sighed.

"I'm sure we'll find them soon." I muttered, "we'll probably bump into them near the beach when we get there."

"Hopefully." She groaned.

I couldn't help staring at my girlfriend. Even though she had grime and mud smudged on her face she looked like a goddess. Her blonde curls were glowing in the sun, and her grey eyes had a fire burning in them.

"You're staring." She said.

Annabeth Chase everyone, pointing out the obvious since the day I arrived at Camp Half-Blood.

"I'm hungry." I groaned, changing the topic.

Mmm.

"Can you smell that?" She asked.

"It's the wonderful aroma of food." I smiled

I started to walk in the direction that the smell wafted from. My nose had a mind of it's own. Annabeth started to follow me, knowing that I had the power of food within me. Then I came across a wall of leaves and bamboo exceptionally placed. The leaves seemed to be stitched onto the bamboo. Who ever created this didn't want visitors, so I decided to take out Riptide and slice through it. With one hack I created a hole to reveal two people I didn't expect to see together.

"Calypso? Reyna? What...?" I asked.

Reyna gasped, and then regained her posture.

"Really Percy, you had to destroy the wall, we build an amazingly crafted fort." Reyna groaned. Calypso stood next to her glaring right through me.

Behind them was a lowered peice of wood acting as a table with some kind of meat, stew and fruits. It reminded me of the eating arrangement in Camp Jupiter. There was a burnt out fire in the corner with a pot on top of it. The pot looked like it had been bent together out of some kind of golden, shiny, metal. There were utensils made out of the same material. Looks like Calypso still had the power of household items in her. At that moment Annabeth stepped through the hole behind me, she gasped.

"Reyna!" She exclaimed.

"Annabeth!" Reyna replied.

The two girls hugged. When Annabeth pulled back she turned to Calypso.

"You must be Annabeth Chase." She glared.

"And you must be Calypso." Annabeth matched her glare.

I had no idea what to do in this situation. There was my girlfriend, and there was the girl I abandoned for my girlfriend who also decided to curse her since I left her for Annabeth. They both looked like they wanted to smite the other with their glare. So I broke the tension with the best opening line I had.

"Do you have food?" I questioned.

"Yes, we were just going to eat dinner." Said Reyna, observing the tension in the room. Calypso must've told her what happened between us. I hadn't even realized how the sun was that low in the sky. "Come on."

I followed Reyna to the table with Annabeth and Calypso following me. We got settled in and started to dig into the delicious food. We sat crisscrossed on the soft grass. I didn't know what in the Hades I was eating, but it was good. Food really did have the power to make any situation better. Now Annabeth and Calypso were so focused on shoveling stew into their mouths that they didn't look like they wanted to murder each other. But I caught Calypso shooting glares at her across the table every once in a while.

"So how'd you get here?" Asked Reyna, taking a bit into an apple-looking fruit.

"Me and Annabeth-" I started

"-Annabeth and I." She corrected, looking down at her stew.

"Alright Wise Girl, Annabeth and I," I said, putting emphasis on the I. "Got dropped here this morning I think. And so we started to look for the others of the Prophecy."

"Prophecy?" Calypso said, surprising everyone by speaking up.

"It's a long story." I said. I realized that these girls didn't know anything.

"We need to find the others and fast. We'll need them for the tasks coming our way." Stated Annabeth. "We were planning on trekking down to the beach, hopefully we can find some more people there."

"It looks like we're going to need to move camp." Said Reyna.

Our food was all gone by now.

"Let's go."