Part 7

Rudra was thinking about what Soumya said so he asked being curious;
Rudra: what are you going to do ?
Soumya: Just wait and watch.
Rudra: Please Somu tell me, please;( making a puppy face).
Soumya: Ok, Stop blackmailing me. I will go to Romi and challenge her to go on date with you so then she will agree and after that you can impress her. This is a good plan, isn't It?
Rudra: It is an amazing idea, all the best.
Soumya: Thanks.
Soumya went in the canteen and saw Romi with her friends, having lunch. Soumya reached there and started her drama.
Soumya: hey, are u Romi?
Romi: yeah, but who are u?
Soumya: i'm Soumya and i wanted to inform you something.
Romi: yeah go ahead.
Soumya: some girl challenged you, that you have to go on a date with Rudra Singh Oberoi, otherwise they have your horrible pictures and they will get them viral.
Romi: What? Who challenged Romi Kapoor? ( Angry and shocked).
Soumya: i don't know maybe they were from other college.
Romi: okay so now, i will surely go on date from Rudra.
Romi went near Rudra Who was taking selfies and she called him and asked him for a date.
Romi: Hi Rudra, would you like to go on date with me tonight?
Rudra: of course!( Excited)
Romi: What?
Rudra: i mean, i don't mind.
Romi: okay i'll meet you tonight at 9,00.
Romi went away and Rudra hugged Soumya being happy, It was a friendly hug and she hugged him back like a friend. Rudra asked to come with them and then he will be relieved because she can handle all difficult situations easily and she agreed.
Meanwhile Anika reached police station and was shocked seeing the commissioner.
Anika: Sir what happened?
Commissioner: Anika i want to warn you to stay away from Oberois, because they are very dangereous people.
Anika: but sir they are culprits.
Commissioner: i know Anika but please stay away, It is only about your safety.
Anika: Ok sir.
Commissioner went away while Anika went in her cabin and started throwing things and suddenly Patil entered and said something to Anika which was very shocking.
Patil: madam ji, Sudha's dad has committed suicide, he has burned himself.
Anika: What?
Patil: Yes madam ji, i'm very sad but in this world only good people suffer while bad people always win.
Anika: but i won't let win Oberois, because i can do anything.
In the meantime
Shivaay was sitting in his cabin and suddenly Khanna entered and gave Anika's file to Shivaay and went away. Shivaay was quite impressed by Anika's success.
Shivaay p.o.v.
Well this girl is beauty with brain, i should admit She is stubborn, brave and obviously beautiful. She is an IGP, but i was thinking about her like a normal officer.
Suddenly Veer entered and saw Shivaay smiling seeing someone picture.
Veer: i'm sorry if u are busy!
Shivaay: no, come have a seat.
Veer: Shivaay i want to punish Anika for framing me.
Shivaay: we can't do anything because she was doing her job.
Veer: Ok, i understand.
He said and went away getting upset, while Shivaay was still staring her picture.
Precap:
Shivaay and Anika romance;
Rudra and Soumya date;
Thanks guys for voting and Commenting, plz update and vote.