Chapter 9

When we arrived. No one was there. The light were off and it was already late- it was 9:30.

"So...." I told Niall.

"Eh. Wanna watch a movie till he comes to pass the time?"

"Sure." I smiled. "Which one?"

"How about....The Amazing Spiderman 2?" Niall asked.

"I love Spiderman!" I exclaimed joyfully.

Niall laughed. "Then Spiderman it is."

Niall put the DVD in and went to get popcorn. When he came back, he sat down not he couch next to me, and played the movie.

"Want some?" He said, mouth filled with popcorn.

I giggled "Yes please." And took some.

I had put my head on his shoulder as I was tired but I didn't really care, I thought that we could become really close friends.

Half way through the movie, Harry walked in.

"Gemma." He told me and tried to smile but it soon faded when he saw Niall. Niall paused the movie.

"Hi...." I mumbled, feeling both Harry and Niall's gaze on me.

"Hey mate" Niall said.

Harry just stood there.

"Why are you mad at me?" I demanded, upset.

"Um.." Harry said.

"Harry." I demanded again.

"I'm not mad." He said.

I laughed "Not mad? You're not mad? So snapping at me is fine? It doesn't mean you're angry."

Niall told him , "I think you do seem mad at her Harry."

"Well I'm not." Harry snapped.

"Harry." I mumbled.

"I'm not mad!" He snapped, louder this time.

"Whatever." I said. Getting up to leave, both following me.

"You don't need to leave every thine there's a fucking problem, Gemma." Harry snapped.

I spun back around. "Are you serious? Harry what happened to you? You've changed. I miss the old you! I didn't do anything wrong, God!" I cried. "I'm walking away because I don't want to keep getting hurt!"

He didn't say anything else. I just got one last look at him and Niall. Who gave me a look of pity. I opened his door, and left.

Harry's POV.

That was it. She was gone. I hated myself right now. What she said really hurt me. I didn't want to hurt her, I loved her. But I got so damn pissed when they kissed and then when I came home, I found them both on the sofa together, her head on this shoulder and them watching one for her favourite films eating popcorn. I didn't even know what to do.

"What the hell man!" Niall exclaimed, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I love her." I mumbled.

"Yo-you what?" Niall asked confused. "You really don't sho- wait a minute, you're jealous! Of the French kiss! And when you found us sitting like that and all!" The idea popped in his head.

"I'm not!" I said, defensively.

"That's when you began to be mad, after the kiss, and then you looked sorry, until you saw with her." Niall pointed out.

"Ok, maybe I am." I said, under my breath.

"Go tell her sorry then!"

"You're right Niall. Thanks" and with that, I left.

She was there. Walking away and it was raining.

"Gemma!" I yelled after her, picking up my pace.

Nothing.

"Please Gem, I'm sorry." I said, running now.

Then I reached her, grabbed her hand and spun her around. She was crying. We looked into each others eyes and then....Ididit. Ileanedinand.....kissed her. It felt like heaven. And it lasted forever. But then we pulled away.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I'm sorry. I was a jealous bastard. It's just that now.....I'm in love with you and I hated seeing you and Niall French Kiss and then I saw you on the couch and-" she cut me off by kissing me. But this time, she pulled back straight away and smiled. I pushed her hair back.

"It's ok." She smiled, her eyes sparkling.

I hugged her really tightly and said "Don't leave. Please don't leave me. I really missed you these past years and now that you're back I feel.....I feel alive. I need you. I need you to feel complete."

First she smiled. And then she finally spoke " Harry, I don't want to leave. You're all I thought about these last years and I missed you so much. And now that I can actually see you, right here in front of me, instead of in my pictures, it feels amazing."

I smiled. "I'm sorry I snapped and yelled. I never wanted to. I just felt like a huge jerk and it really hurt me when I did and when I saw you crying. I always got hurt when I saw you crying, I still do, and it didn't help knowing that I was the reason for your tears."

She grabbed my hands.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her with hope in my eyes.

"Yes." She told me with a smile.

★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★

A/N

How was it? Who do you ship more Niall and Gemma or Harry and Gemma?

Their shipn ames : Giall or Hamma :) I like them.

Please vote, comment or recommend this book to any of your friends. Thanks! :) xxx.